Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test suspension oil based .... Really?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Aquos suspension 2xEd is best like you stated, in oil depending on the viscosity of the oil half life usualy jumps up by 3-4 hours. SO you can get away with 1 inject ED then with test NE in oil.

I've used both and prefer the oil version .

i say anything is better then water base shit...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Test S in oil is very possible. The problem one may run into is it crashes very easily, usually when there is a temp change. Some users I know will split the dose into 2, one am, one pm. You are getting close to 100% of the compound, which makes Test S a superior value compared to other compounds where u may only get 50%-80% of the actual compound.

i remember thefirst time i got ahold of some test base in oil...300mls of the shit...each 100 ml vial crashed..it was made with gso...all i did was heat the shit up untill it was clear again and worked fine for me...i much rather fuck around with the crash then fuck around with the water base shit..ive had nothing but problems with water base stuff in the pass...dw

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
For those of you who still have trouble believing the whole "oil through a slin pin" thing. Here's a video. I've been using a 29g insulin syringe/needle for most of my injections over the past two cycles. LOVE it.

DSCN0969.mp4 video by jitsudisciple - Photobucket

Wow citing to physics to explain how the slin pin has more force... that would be Bournelli's equation, I presume? LOL

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Is this something new, is it possible?

I love it!

It's called TNE Test No Ester or Test Base.

My source makes it real damn good and I had used it daily in a cycle but I like it best used on Lower days only.

I have never done Water Base and Water Base is said to still have more kick and kick in right away as TNE takes more time to get going.

I pin TNE 1.5 to 2 hours prior to training.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
i remember thefirst time i got ahold of some test base in oil...300mls of the shit...each 100 ml vial crashed..it was made with gso...all i did was heat the shit up untill it was clear again and worked fine for me...i much rather fuck around with the crash then fuck around with the water base shit..ive had nothing but problems with water base stuff in the pass...dw

You are correct, it crashes very often, and a little heat brings it back to life! Too many times people freak out if something crashes, it happens and there are solutions to the issue.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Test S in oil is very possible. The problem one may run into is it crashes very easily, usually when there is a temp change. Some users I know will split the dose into 2, one am, one pm. You are getting close to 100% of the compound, which makes Test S a superior value compared to other compounds where u may only get 50%-80% of the actual compound.

The Crash is true when dosed higher then say 50mgs to 80mgs in the Winter.

My TNE at 100mg I have to heat up time from time because of Winter Crash so I had my source make it at 80mgs and it has held almost a year now but at 100mgs it was crashing a lot although fixable it crashed aften.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011

I was happen to see it crash the 1st time it showed me it was legit as it had a shit load of crystals LOL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic