jacobss
What's New?

Test suspension oil based .... Really?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So it goes well with your silk boxers?:D

I have a blend in oil i am using right now that has TNE in it. it is in full solution and smooth as silk.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Its been around forever... As DW said its much cleaner- any water based gear has a HIGH chance of having bacteria of some sort... And as far as TNE/test susp? same fucking shit- a straight test molecule put in a delivering agent- fastest acting test around... Call it whatever you want due to what its based in, but a thin oil like GSO is going to release about as quickly as water anyways... And your body wont know the difference... It seems to me that the whole calling it something else was a marketing ploy by a smart source...

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
There used to be (before ORD) micronized test suspension. Man, what would i pay for more of that shit. Virtually painless, and slid through a slin pin just fine. It was water based. I'd give oil based a try, but with the frequent injections, i'd have to use a slin pin

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
There used to be (before ORD) micronized test suspension. Man, what would i pay for more of that shit. Virtually painless, and slid through a slin pin just fine. It was water based. I'd give oil based a try, but with the frequent injections, i'd have to use a slin pin
I am running mine thru a skin pin with zero pain and it is in oils.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I am running mine thru a skin pin with zero pain and it is in oils.

really? I didn't know there was any oil out there that would go through a slin pin! That would interest the shit out of me!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I run any 1cc oil inject through a 29g. no problems.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
great freaking video man, i had no idea it was that easy!!! That would make ED or EOD injects so much more easier. THanks!!!

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I hit shoulders almost ED with a slin pin- tren a in GSO or cottenseed oil...

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
just wanted to say that test base and test no ester is the same thing. its the finished version that makes it a suspension or a test no ester in oily solution.

great thread, BUMP for more info and conversation I hope.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test S in oil is very possible. The problem one may run into is it crashes very easily, usually when there is a temp change. Some users I know will split the dose into 2, one am, one pm. You are getting close to 100% of the compound, which makes Test S a superior value compared to other compounds where u may only get 50%-80% of the actual compound.

Aquos suspension 2xEd is best like you stated, in oil depending on the viscosity of the oil half life usualy jumps up by 3-4 hours. SO you can get away with 1 inject ED then with test NE in oil.

I've used both and prefer the oil version .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic