mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Is this something new, is it possible?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I have seen it available and the guy I get my stuff from says that the oil doesnt slow down absorbstion or the time it takes suspension to kick in

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wonder if its painfull? I have been seeing it around for at least a couple years tho.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
so test suspension and TNE is 2 different thing correct? some are rumored to use test acetate and claim it TNE with no harsh solvents.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So from what I've been reading up on this stuff here is what I've learned on it so far:

1. In oil it is still just a suspension, not a homogeneous solution.
2. There is generally less pain/no pain reported after injection.
3. Injection frequency in oil vs. in water is the same.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
so test suspension and TNE is 2 different thing correct? some are rumored to use test acetate and claim it TNE with no harsh solvents.

I believe they are different. From another Board -
TNE(test base in oil) is a homogeneous mixture(solution) and wont settle out unless something causes it too.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
It is still the same ester so half life and injection frequency are gonna be the same, it's no different than oil based winni

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Meh I still like acetate and prop better...run some HALO if you wanna quick fix.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Been running oil based test suspension for two+ weeks now and love the stuff. Only pin once per day (tried splitting up the injections and felt less of that euphoric "kick") and I feel great. Almost no PIP, although I get very little PIP from prop too, but as far as I can tell, it kicks in pretty damn fast post injection. I feel increased energy and gym aggression within an hour of injecting. I originally planned on using the suspension as a preworkout thing on my longer-ester bulking cycle, but I think for what I'm doing now (failed PCT kick-back short-cycle thingy) it is perfect. Any questions you have Admin, or anyone else, ask away.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive used a shit load of test base with oil...good stuff...so much safer and so much cleaner then your waterbase shit.....dw

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Test S in oil is very possible. The problem one may run into is it crashes very easily, usually when there is a temp change. Some users I know will split the dose into 2, one am, one pm. You are getting close to 100% of the compound, which makes Test S a superior value compared to other compounds where u may only get 50%-80% of the actual compound.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have a blend in oil i am using right now that has TNE in it. it is in full solution and smooth as silk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic