Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Terror attacks in france.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I own no guns and dont plan on buying any in the future.....I dont need a gun to defend myself and my family...

If you feel you need guns and ammo to defend yourself from your government, maybe u need to find another country to call home.....

You dont need a gun to defend your family because you live in such a.GREAT environment?
Or cuz yer such a badass......? Lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I also love how it's always a basement dwelling nerd living with his parents. Lol.

Fox, cnn, msnbc, they are all the same. I'll say CNN from now on. Will that help?

Where do you all come up with this shit that you can't find credible news sources online? Are you really that stupid to believe that? But, I guess if you believe everything you hear on our zionists owned news stations, that answers my question.

The news here in the US is not the only news in the world. Are you aware of that? Do you realize it could be slightly biased to further certain agendas? It's called TV programming for a reason.

The conspiracy theorist term is so overused by brainwashed sheep. Do you know who coined the term conspiracy theory? Have you ever heard of operation mockingbird?

Its amazing what kind of things you learn when you actually read and research for yourself, instead of just taking the word of our govt and media.

Some of you are just too far gone it's comical.

Indeed, everyone else is so stupid but YOU have it ALL.figured out......lol

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Indeed, everyone else is so stupid but YOU have it ALL.figured out......lol

Not saying I have it all figured out. But, don't trust everything you're told via our govt and media.

Have you ever researched a news story you've seen on TV for yourself? Or do you just accept what they tell you as gospel?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Quite honestly Brodel there has not been a BOOB TUBE. In any of my homes since 1995.
So, no I have not researched anything that I have seen on the tv news programs EVER. ....lol
But I am highly educated and travelled the globe for 23 years and have been in 87 different countries engaging with many different cultures during that time.
I have lived in the USA, Germany, Italy, France, Holland , Denmark, England and New Zealand henceforth I make my OWN informed opinions and decisions.
Broad brushing is not very accurate in most cases my friend.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not saying I have it all figured out. But, don't trust everything you're told via our govt and media.

Have you ever researched a news story you've seen on TV for yourself? Or do you just accept what they tell you as gospel?

So who do you get your news from, info wars? Can you enlighten us sheep where we can get the truth, I mean news?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I own no guns and dont plan on buying any in the future.....I dont need a gun to defend myself and my family...

If you feel you need guns and ammo to defend yourself from your government, maybe u need to find another country to call home.....
Do you have a "gun free zone" sign posted at your front door?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Anytime you ask someone who holds to the theories of Brodel, where to get news, they'll say Al Jazeera or BBC, and I will freely admit that they are significantly less corrupt and doctored. But it is still information, in very large part, that is handed from one source to the next, being redacted and sometimes outright manufactured, to achieve a goal OTHER than truthful enlightenment.

Brodel, I hear what you are saying, but you don't hear me. What makes your internet source less foolproof than mine? What makes your tv source more trustworthy than mine? What they TELL you is unbiased, is mostly just somebody's opinion of the middle of the bell curve, because depending on the 10,000 different "sources" for info on any given subject, 99.999% of them are just conjecturing based on other sources who conjectured on other sources who had second hand knowledge of what someone saw firsthand, and we know how unreliable even eye-witness accounts can be.

Again, it's all twisted half-truths and best-guesses.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Brodel154:

If you believe ISIS is really the CIA/MOSSAD, you're giving the United States and Israel WAY too much credit. Our government officials aren't that intelligent and sophisticated enough to put together such a large scale plot. Do you realize how many people would have to be "in" on this conspiracy theory to make it work? I mean think about it, if this were true, the all-powerful CIA/MOSSAD would have already killed that "rat" on the YouTube video...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Google makes millions of people instant PhD's and insiders.

And I love the way it's always automatically 100% false if it's said on Fox News.

When it comes to this military/national security/foreign policy shit, I trust the retired high ranking military officers more than anyone else - more than any anchor or editorial/entertainment person on any news network, more than any conspiracy website, and more than any basement-dwelling internet forum PhD.

I'll trust Jack Keane to tell me what's up overseas more than an anonymous poster on any message board.

Youd be better off trusting a senior chief or Sergeant.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
What size Hilary shirt do you want?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447822063.162008.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic