Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Terror attacks in france.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I also love how it's always a basement dwelling nerd living with his parents. Lol.

Fox, cnn, msnbc, they are all the same. I'll say CNN from now on. Will that help?

Where do you all come up with this shit that you can't find credible news sources online? Are you really that stupid to believe that? But, I guess if you believe everything you hear on our zionists owned news stations, that answers my question.

The news here in the US is not the only news in the world. Are you aware of that? Do you realize it could be slightly biased to further certain agendas? It's called TV programming for a reason.

The conspiracy theorist term is so overused by brainwashed sheep. Do you know who coined the term conspiracy theory? Have you ever heard of operation mockingbird?

Its amazing what kind of things you learn when you actually read and research for yourself, instead of just taking the word of our govt and media.

Some of you are just too far gone it's comical.

Yes, I'm certain you know more about ME conflicts than General Jack Keane, and I'm just too stupid and too far gone to realize it.

In the highly unlikely event that the guy in my avatar showed up here and started giving out investment pointers, you'd probably tell everyone here not to listen to him for one irrational reason or another.

Let me know when that next "Rothchild-funded global bank" opens up in Syria.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The investment advice from the guy in your avatar would not apply to most on this forum or even able to be understood by most on this forum.....Not knocking our members but the same would apply if a brain surgeon popped up on our forum and starting dishing out advice, or a member from the Fed, IMF, Stephen Hawking and other experts in their field....

And if u think the guy in your avatar has never had anyone disagree with his investment advice, well not sure your in realty....

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Any thoughts on this brodel, you should also read the qu'ran and it's grotesque calls for violence

Ok, I watched it. I knew from the very beginning it was going to be biased due to the guys last name. I still gave him the benefit of the doubt though. That is without a doubt, Zionist propaganda.

You should also read the bible and it's grotesque calls for violence. I'll refer you to the book of Samuel, where the term "herem", is mentioned. It means total annihilation. Can't remember word for word but, it says something along the lines of kill every man, woman, infant, nursing child, camel, donkey, etc..., in reference to King Saul's attack on the Amalekites.

You have to remember that the Quran was written in the 7th century, so these calls to violence in the Quran were not really out of the norm in those times. Also take into consideration the historical circumstances at the time the Quran or Bible were written. Verse 9:5 is a popular verse taken way out of context. It is actually referring to the Meccan pagans who decalred war against Mohammad and his followers. It does not mean kill every single infidel you come across. LOL.

The verses that preceed 9:5 also need to be taken into consideration.

On the U.S. news channels though, you're only going to hear the twisted interpretations that support a war on Islam. Muslim extremists have taken the book out of context, just like Christian fundamentalists have done with the bible.

Also, please don't even try to refer to mutilation of women genitalia in Muslim countries. That is much more common in Christian African countries, so go figure. That argument is invalid. It's a culture thing, not religious.

Now onto Jihad. Jihad only promotes violence under the rules of engagement. I think a lot of people confuse "jihad", with "irjaf", which means terrorism. Muslims who practice this are going to hell, according to the Quran. Fundamentalists can twist anything to fit their agenda. It's been done both with the Bible, and Quran as long as they've been around. Western intervention the past 50 years over there has spawned these Islamic Fundamentalists groups, which are incorrectly grouped with all of Islam.

I could talk about this shit all day but, unfortuntely I don't have the time right now. I'll touch on some other shit later.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Yes, I'm certain you know more about ME conflicts than General Jack Keane, and I'm just too stupid and too far gone to realize it.

In the highly unlikely event that the guy in my avatar showed up here and started giving out investment pointers, you'd probably tell everyone here not to listen to him for one irrational reason or another.

Let me know when that next "Rothchild-funded global bank" opens up in Syria.

You don't think there will be a Rothschild owned bank in Syria in due time? Of course when it happens, which it will, guys like you will still say it's all just a conspiracy theory. Facts are right in front of your face but, you'll still turn a blind eye because it's SO far fetched. LOL.

Who owns the Federal Reserve?

Iran will have a Rothschild owned bank not long after Syria. This can be seen from a mile away IMO. They will "violate" the nuclear program, and then with Netan"douchebag"yahu whispering in our leaders ears, we'll give Iran some of that there democracy. LOL.

Do you even believe in the Illuminati? Or do you think it's just a fairy tale?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'll touch on some other shit later.
Will that be good touch or bad touch??? SO if the Koran calls terrorism a sin... then why arent the "good muslims" standing up against these fanatics???

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
LOL... you get it...but you dont... Whatever form they take be it "Fake" terrorist, Black lives Matters, or a serpent in an apple tree... you need to be prepared to defend your self and your family... Even if you can't beat the odds.

No, I get it. I know what you're saying man. The bullets are real, I know this. I'm just saying these terrorists have different faces under the masks.

I will defend myself and family till the death. No doubt about that.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
The investment advice from the guy in your avatar would not apply to most on this forum or even able to be understood by most on this forum.....Not knocking our members but the same would apply if a brain surgeon popped up on our forum and starting dishing out advice, or a member from the Fed, IMF, Stephen Hawking and other experts in their field....

And if u think the guy in your avatar has never had anyone disagree with his investment advice, well not sure your in realty....

I'm in reality. I've been investing my own money for nearly 22 years, and the money of others for nearly 12 years. Over $100 mil AUM. Self-made multi-millionaire. Have averaged roughly 15% over that time, with less overall volatility than the broad markets. You? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of the guys who tells people not to invest in the markets?

Just a small sample of what I've done with very limited amounts of my money over the last few months:

http://www.bullmarketboard.com/thre...hed-Valeant-just-slammed-another-pharma-stock

I do realize the guy in my avatar has had people disagree with him, and also that he is not always right. But he's right far more often than not. And I do not always agree with him, but if it comes down to his opinion versus some anonymous hack on a bb message board, I'm probably gonna listen to him.

Anybody with any money who would not be interested in what a billionaire investor has to say is not in reality themselves.

Again, I'm a longtime investor and professional money manager who has done pretty well. I've got the ABC's of investing well covered.

Last edited:
Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
This is a religious/Ideology war that has been on going for thousands of years, it is now coming to a head.
All the Muslim nations; Iran, Iraq Syria, Saudi Arabia are all donating funds to Isis and many others.
The goal for the Muslims is to drive out the Hebrew nation from Israel but to get to that point requires people and support.

By terrorist acts around the world in the Name of the Islamic idea of God or Allah they are doing just that.
The solution is one thing only:
Kill every man, woman and child of the Muslim faith, show them no mercy for they will show you and your family none,
unless you deny your faith and renounce it totally.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I'll gladly give you a couple if you want one... and teach you how to properly hold one... and I don't mean in the sense that @Lizard King does by holding a penis in your mouth... "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for shooting, this is for fun!"
I dont know what ive been told eskimo pussy is mighty cold

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
15%? Your generating a better return than most Hedge Fund Managers....Glad your doing well, but I am not going to gloat about my accomplishments nor do I believe anyone really cares on a bodybuilding forum.....I was once Series 7 registered, but thats as far I as I will go in identifying who I am in. I do hold a certain record in the industry, but disclosing that would identify who I am.....

I'm in reality. I've been investing my own money for nearly 22 years, and the money of others for nearly 12 years. Over $100 mil AUM. Self-made multi-millionaire. Have averaged roughly 15% over that time, with less overall volatility than the broad markets. You? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you one of the guys who tells people not to invest in the markets?

Just a small sample of what I've done with very limited amounts of my money over the last few months:

http://www.bullmarketboard.com/thre...hed-Valeant-just-slammed-another-pharma-stock

I do realize the guy in my avatar has had people disagree with him, and also that he is not always right. But he's right far more often than not. And I do not always agree with him, but if it comes down to his opinion versus some anonymous hack on a bb message board, I'm probably gonna listen to him.

Anybody with any money who would not be interested in what a billionaire investor has to say is not in reality themselves.

Again, I'm a longtime investor and professional money manager who has done pretty well. I've got the ABC's of investing well covered.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A Islamic fanatic is a muslim who wants to either subjugate or kill you. A moderate muslim is one who wants an Islamic fanatic to subjugate or kill you. Not every muslim is a fanatic or a moderate. Maybe half of the world's muslims don't fall into the category, but that leaves about 500 million muslims who do.

Did anyone watch all the fans in Istanbul at the Greece/Turkey soccer match chanting during the moment of silence for the people in Paris that were massacred?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg

Those are the moderate muslims for you! They may not be the one to kill you, but they sympathize with those will do so. Islam is NOT a religion of peace as practiced by about half of the muslims on this planet. We can put our heads in the sand if we want to, but they're not going away.

I don't believe that all cultures are of equal value. I think some cultures are better than others. Thus, I'm not much of a multiculturalist. I believe cultures that embrace liberty, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion are better than cultures that don't. Muslim dominated cultures reject these basic liberties. Thus I do not wish people of those cultures to advance either here or elsewhere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic