Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Terror attacks in france.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I don't hate muslims, I hate islam and it's teachings. Isn't the penalty for apostasy in muslim countries death?
no bro... stop being a sheep... thats all internet hype designed to to brain wash the evil western world into hating a loving religion of peace like islam...its all fake... ask the internet... I mean... if its on the internet it HAS to be true!!! right brodel???? Bonjour!

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
no bro... stop being a sheep... thats all internet hype designed to to brain wash the evil western world into hating a loving religion of peace like islam...its all fake... ask the internet... I mean... if its on the internet it HAS to be true!!! right brodel???? Bonjour!

Touché. If it's on one of the mainstream news channels, then it has to be true right? Lol.

I get all my dad gum news from that there Fox News. Get real.

To say you can't get credible news from the Internet is just plain ignorant. Talk about turning a blind eye. Come on man. That's just grasping for straws.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Touché. If it's on one of the mainstream news channels, then it has to be true right? Lol. I get all my dad gum news from that there Fox News. Get real.To say you can't get credible news from the Internet is just plain ignorant. Talk about turning a blind eye. Come on man. That's just grasping for straws.
LOL... I dont deny that all the mainstream media is doctored news... we get what they want us to get regardless... its a game of divide and concur... which side will you choose? not choosing a side is still a choice... those in the middle will become annihilated by those that chose... I don't think for one second we get the truth from either outlet be it the interwbz or the television... I can say those who are playing the pawns are the ones shooting real bullets... and I suggest you get yourself some to shoot back....

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Touché. If it's on one of the mainstream news channels, then it has to be true right? Lol.

I get all my dad gum news from that there Fox News. Get real.

To say you can't get credible news from the Internet is just plain ignorant. Talk about turning a blind eye. Come on man. That's just grasping for straws.

Any input on my point and the video from the ever reliable internet?

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Any input on my point and the video from the ever reliable internet?

Ill watch it when I get off work Manicc. I'm at a job site and can't hear shit.

Not ignoring you.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
LOL... I dont deny that all the mainstream media is doctored news... we get what they want us to get regardless... its a game of divide and concur... which side will you choose? not choosing a side is still a choice... those in the middle will become annihilated by those that chose... I don't think for one second we get the truth from either outlet be it the interwbz or the television... I can say those who are playing the pawns are the ones shooting real bullets... and I suggest you get yourself some to shoot back....

Oh, I have plenty of guns and bullets. Don't get it twisted. It's not to defend myself against fake terrorism though.

It's to defend myself from our own govt. The true terrorists that all of us should be concerned with more than anything.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Oh, I have plenty of guns and bullets. Don't get it twisted. It's not to defend myself against fake terrorism though. It's to defend myself from our own govt. The true terrorists that all of us should be concerned with more than anything.
LOL... you get it...but you dont... Whatever form they take be it "Fake" terrorist, Black lives Matters, or a serpent in an apple tree... you need to be prepared to defend your self and your family... Even if you can't beat the odds.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I own no guns and dont plan on buying any in the future.....I dont need a gun to defend myself and my family...

If you feel you need guns and ammo to defend yourself from your government, maybe u need to find another country to call home.....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I own no guns and dont plan on buying any in the future.....I dont need a gun to defend myself and my family...If you feel you need guns and ammo to defend yourself from your government, maybe u need to find another country to call home.....
I'll gladly give you a couple if you want one... and teach you how to properly hold one... and I don't mean in the sense that Lizard King does by holding a penis in your mouth... "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for shooting, this is for fun!"

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Google makes millions of people instant PhD's and insiders.

And I love the way it's always automatically 100% false if it's said on Fox News.

When it comes to this military/national security/foreign policy shit, I trust the retired high ranking military officers more than anyone else - more than any anchor or editorial/entertainment person on any news network, more than any conspiracy website, and more than any basement-dwelling internet forum PhD.

I'll trust Jack Keane to tell me what's up overseas more than an anonymous poster on any message board.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Crazy times we are living in. These ****ers need to be dealt with.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Google makes millions of people instant PhD's and insiders.

And I love the way it's always automatically 100% false if it's said on Fox News.

When it comes to this military/national security/foreign policy shit, I trust the retired high ranking military officers more than anyone else - more than any anchor or editorial/entertainment person on any news network, more than any conspiracy website, and more than any basement-dwelling internet forum PhD.

I'll trust Jack Keane to tell me what's up overseas more than an anonymous poster on any message board.

I also love how it's always a basement dwelling nerd living with his parents. Lol.

Fox, cnn, msnbc, they are all the same. I'll say CNN from now on. Will that help?

Where do you all come up with this shit that you can't find credible news sources online? Are you really that stupid to believe that? But, I guess if you believe everything you hear on our zionists owned news stations, that answers my question.

The news here in the US is not the only news in the world. Are you aware of that? Do you realize it could be slightly biased to further certain agendas? It's called TV programming for a reason.

The conspiracy theorist term is so overused by brainwashed sheep. Do you know who coined the term conspiracy theory? Have you ever heard of operation mockingbird?

Its amazing what kind of things you learn when you actually read and research for yourself, instead of just taking the word of our govt and media.

Some of you are just too far gone it's comical.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic