What's New?

Terrible acne, please help!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
As the rest have said, PLUS...

Use 99% alcohol on the pimples too....

I worked in a restaurant for a few years and would go home with oily skin from the fryers, even though I worked as a waitress...And from the oils skin came the pimples on my face...At 35 years of age...Puberty strikes again...Lol...Or so it seemed...One day I was washing my face after my shower (I always washed it in the shower and then again at the sink before my night creams, etc...), I took the alcohol and put some on a cotton ball and wiped over my face and it stung but felt good...I did this for a bout a week and all the pimples seemed to have just dried up...

So now, its tanning, scrubbing my face really good in the shower and straight to the alcohol bottle with a cotton ball to re wash my face...Then the night or day creams, etc...It works...Also took care of my daughters 15-16 year old "real" puberty issues with pimples too...

Worth a shot anyway...

And yes, swimming in salt water if you live by a beach (seems you do if you don't like going because of the pimples) is really a good way to dry them out too...:)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"And yes, swimming in salt water if you live by a beach (seems you do if you don't like going because of the pimples) is really a good way to dry them out too..."

Also try swimming with Great white sharks you will not give another moment of worry to your pimply ass...lol

But when all the snake oil and mumbo jumbo don't work as you do NOT have oily skin from a fryer or from puberty or from your diet, then you can take some accutane and clear that shit up and HOPE that the scars you have accumulated during your experimentation will someday fade away.
The anabolics caused your zits it will take something equally as powerful to clear that shit up or stay off the juice for an extended period of time, also you may have another heavy hit when you do go off as your hormones will be all fucked up for awhile, I ran mine when "on" and all that happened to me was my nuts fell off in the shower and my penis grew another 4 inches but my skin is VERY clear and has been through numerous cycles...lol
All my best to you as you make yiour venture towards a pimple free future my friend.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
My point WAS that tanning, salt water, alcohol ALL work for pimples NO MATTER how you get them...

AAS usage...Alcohol works here too...As does tanning and salt water...With NO scarring...

Or get bodywash made just FOR people that use AAS...:)

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have always had acne and folliculitis issues on my arms and back. I have tried every OTC product, b5, diet, and nothing has worked better for me than tanning.

I have oily skin, but the harsh cleansers just dry out the skin for a couple hours leaving it irritated...then a few hours later the oil returns.

Only only thing diet related that affects my skin is soda/energy drinks. Without fail, everytime I drink that shit my skin breaks out several days later.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My point WAS that tanning, salt water, alcohol ALL work for pimples NO MATTER how you get them...

AAS usage...Alcohol works here too...As does tanning and salt water...With NO scarring...

Or get bodywash made just FOR people that use AAS...:)

Thanks Mrs.V , good advice.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I have always had acne and folliculitis issues on my arms and back. I have tried every OTC product, b5, diet, and nothing has worked better for me than tanning.

I have oily skin, but the harsh cleansers just dry out the skin for a couple hours leaving it irritated...then a few hours later the oil returns.

Only only thing diet related that affects my skin is soda/energy drinks. Without fail, everytime I drink that shit my skin breaks out several days later.

Hey...Since your skin is THAT sensitive, why don't you try Coenzyme A Acne Treatments??? Its a 100% NATURAL solution that removes extra oil from the skin without drying it all out at the same time...Its called Pantothen

Here is a link that may help you out...

Natural Acne Solution, Acne Skin Care, Natural Acne Treatment - Pantothen

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
10mg run of MP acutane with some retin a did some wonderful shit at cleaning up m skin after a 10wk run of tren

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I got 2 1/2 months worth of accutane. I really want to give it a go but I'm nervous and have a few questions. I've been reading and found a few comments about clomid & nolva being liver toxic. I'm going to start these two for pct in two weeks. is 10mg accutane too much on top of the pct? Im pretty stoked with how my body has came along but I'm embarrassed to take off my shirt cause of bacne . Btw I've been trying stand up tanning, benzoyl peroxide , ance soap, cold water for closing pores,etc .

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Try not per washing and extra strength diaper cream on any zits over night, seriously amazing overnight change

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I got 2 1/2 months worth of accutane. I really want to give it a go but I'm nervous and have a few questions. I've been reading and found a few comments about clomid & nolva being liver toxic. I'm going to start these two for pct in two weeks. is 10mg accutane too much on top of the pct? Im pretty stoked with how my body has came along but I'm embarrassed to take off my shirt cause of bacne . Btw I've been trying stand up tanning, benzoyl peroxide , ance soap, cold water for closing pores,etc .

Toxicity is over-rated with nolva-clo, your not gona be taking it for a year like the toxic med articles state as with women and Breast cancer,lol.

try 10mg ed, it may be enuff , usualy don't see much till around 20mg ed and up.

Worried about the liver just get regular blood work and liver values done now and after.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Back in my early years i had really bad acne on my back...So many times and ive lost count when i would squat the bar reasting on my upper back would pop the zits and my tee shirt would be full of blood stains...yeah the good old days...I just lived with the shit...My back now has cleared up but i got some major battle scars and holes from the acne i once had....I did find that DAWN dishwashing soap helped dry them up ....If dawn soap can cut grease on dishes it can cut the oil on your skin...anyway,now im lef with is big pit holes and scares...i look at it as battle scars....Just goes to show u how much fucking test my body was produceing....dw

weird thing about zits thou....It seem every girlfreind i had love to pop them....strange....Hey go for it....even the black heads...dw

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic