Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Terrible acne, please help!

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for the responses. Seems like with any chemical you read about the sides warning and sounds bad enough to make a person not want to use it. Will try all new techniques mentioned above, and run it.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I just wanted to share that after one week of accutane I decided to bump to 20mg and it was one of the worst feelings I've had in a long time. Got the sweats, upset stomach,felt lost,confussed, my mind won't go to sleep with my body. So today I took 10mg and the same shitty feeling but less intense. I couldn't hang at gym had to bounce. Tomorrow I may take at night before bed or just say the fuck with that shit.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I was on accutane for 8 months last year. It sucks ass starting the dose or increasing it. Just a horrible full body bad feeling. It takes a few days to pass but it does. I was on 40mg for a month and 20mg for the rest due to the dr's being a bag of pussies and dropping me from the program because my liver values. I got Human Grade shit from china and spent the 7 months on 20mg/day. It sucked, the acne never got better till AFTER i stopped accutane. The entire 8 months i broke out, if not worse, and cuts/popped zits would heal sooooo slow. That's why they say never to get ink on accutane, it will never heal.

I hope you got human grade accutane, because NO UGL accutane will compare. I've used 3-4 UGL's garbage and none did what 20mg of HG accutane did.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
accutane is mos def a killer on ur liver

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
accutane is mos def a killer on ur liver

In SOME people. I can't run 20mg/day without them going up. My Dr said she's prescribed 100mg/day to people and their blood comes back perfect.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I use a 30 day supply of Adoxa 150 from my doc to kill my bacne.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Just one run and good? Any side affects like accutane?

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
FUCK ACCUTANE!!!! That shit dried me out. Dried my face out so damn bad. I threw it in the trash.

Got the Adoxa from my dermatologist. With two refills. Still have the refills waiting to be used. No problems like accutane. He also gave me some kind of acne wash for my back but I forget what it was called.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
The Adoxa was one pill a day for 30 days. I called my pharmacy and the back wash is called Triaz Cleanser. That combo did it for me. Once the acne was gone I still used the Triaz everyday. Be careful the Triaz will bleach your towels and clothes. In the shower i would wash my back and let the Triaz sit on my skin for a little bit while I washed the rest of my body. It took about a month for my back to heal almost all the way up. I would still get a pimple now and then but I will take that over the 20 plus I use to have.

If I didn't take the Adoxa with food I would barf my guts up.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
I wonder about food allergies and acne. Figure a strong antihistamine would mask those issues.. Lots of good suggestions here, will try the green tea for shits & giggles.

Have noticed a connection with sexual activity (male). Perhaps due to prolactin increase? Tried AI's around the same time and didn't notice a significant difference while suppressing estrogen. Maybe just a drop in test production.

Test cycles seem to clear things up for the most part, all while increasing oil production (?); Went to an endocrinologist while normalized and nothing was found. PCT spells breakouts and orgasms do the same here (except maybe while on cycle). Lately, this almost guarantees scarring, so I avoid both. And cordyceps mushrooms too fwiw. :/

A few things are used for skin maintenance, the usual salicylic acid pads (beta hydroxy), glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy) spot treatment for scars, dermarolling, retinol creme.

As some background, I had cystic acne as a teen and took accutane when it first came out. The dosage was on the top end for single pills, must have been 40mg/d. Cleared things up, but the side effects sucked. High dose B5 seems like the better bet.

About ready to get my own lab work and go the dermatologist route again. I wouldn't say these issues are related to AAS experimentation, as the other aspects have been consistent. Hard to say without a closer look at specific lab results, which I don't have available. I hate dealing with doctors, tbh.

F

fowzee

Apr 19, 2011
Im going to make this short and sweet for you. ACCUTANE.
Forget all the claims of how toxic it is, blah blah blah. Oral steroids are more toxic but people still use them. Acne sucks and Ive been in your position. Let me tell you this. The longer you wait and try safer alternatives that wont work, the worse it will look when its gone. Acne scars and blemishes look just as bad. 10-20mg of accutane daily and I assure you, it will be 50% gone in 2 weeks tops. I always keep some on hand just in case. The last time I used it was about 3 or 4 months ago. I ran it for 2-3 months and its been fine ever sinse. If you are looking to completely kill it, you will need a higher dose for a longer period of time though. In that case, you should be off cycle too.

Agree with this guy. Just make sure you are monitored by a doctor if you start to experience any side effects. I used to get horrible acne, now I only get a few zits toward the back end of my cycle. I always keep a bit of accutane around just in case too. It really does work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic