Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Terrible acne, please help!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Do you have your estrogen in check while on cycle?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think I have a study I can cut-n -paste that shows Steroids make your gums HUGE and your penis fall off:))
Courtesy of the highly respected FDA!

Seriously LOW dose= low sides and risk I really have read a study that showed 15-20mg per day did the trick, and for me it worked in REAL life whilst I was on.
Birth defects are only an issue if you are a woman and are planning on a pregnancy or have an accidental one of course.
If vaginal dryness is an issue there are products for that as well, if you have acne scars all over the place then no one will be interested in your vagina anyways:D
I don't sell the shit nor have anything to gain by someone using it or not, but it indeed works, and it will improve your skin, unlike other snake oils or 30 minute regimens everyday.
I will look for the low dose study and post it up.
BRO-SCIENCE bitches...lol
Cheers

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think I have a study I can cut-n -paste that shows Steroids make your gums HUGE and your penis fall off:))
Courtesy of the highly respected FDA!

Seriously LOW dose= low sides and risk I really have read a study that showed 15-20mg per day did the trick, and for me it worked in REAL life whilst I was on.
Birth defects are only an issue if you are a woman and are planning on a pregnancy or have an accidental one of course.
If vaginal dryness is an issue there are products for that as well, if you have acne scars all over the place then no one will be interested in your vagina anyways:D
I don't sell the shit nor have anything to gain by someone using it or not, but it indeed works, and it will improve your skin, unlike other snake oils or 30 minute regimens everyday.
I will look for the low dose study and post it up.
BRO-SCIENCE bitches...lol
Cheers

Low dose study now I bet that's in people not using AAS! lmao! I'm glad it did not dry out your Va-Jay-Jay ! You can't beat real experience like that!

BioChemical Individuality so there is no set given dose that is gona be right for everyone, 20mg is a standard starting point and with continued blood work to keep an eye on thyroid and choles levels the dose is increased by physicians till the desired effect is seen.

20mg ed for most will give the desired effect if there using low doses, start using strong androgens and those who have existing acne problems will need alot more to get the same effect. And i've also seen it not do shit for people either at low doses.
Also seen some end up with red welts that stay with accutane use while on aas.

I know accutane works for alot and I've used it for over 3 years on and off with tren runs, I found out my thyroid levels went to shit and the lethargy was alot worse than taking tren alone with accutane added. Using alot of tren I needed the minimal of 40mg to keep skin clear and usualy 60mg, about two months is when the fatigue got alot worse with higher doses.

Safest way to use accutane is for a month before you even start a cycle , alot more stress on the liver especially if your adding some strong A-17's and using accutane to. I will agree if you have bad cystic acne it's your best option, I'm telling people to not be stupid a ass and have blood work to keep an eye on things.

Being Healthy is good kidz! (%)

Last edited:
pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i tried it all and nothing worked against all my bros a dvice i went accutane route at a high dose based on weight ........it is gone now but even with liver cleanse and milk thistle my liver still killed and my eyes and nose went dry alot but thats only sides i had....i dont recommend it but it does work if u have exhausted all other paths

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i tried it all and nothing worked against all my bros a dvice i went accutane route at a high dose based on weight ........it is gone now but even with liver cleanse and milk thistle my liver still killed and my eyes and nose went dry alot but thats only sides i had....i dont recommend it but it does work if u have exhausted all other paths

Thank you, point I was making if nothing else works, Some may need high doses and others won't. The side effects are there , some have minimal and some realy get the bad ones.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Stay away from my vag shiney:p

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I had seriously cystic skin when I was in high school,the dermatologist said he had this
new drug that worked really well.
My mom said its your choice,I sad lets do it....

Then he's says well if we are going to do that you need to both sign a waiver Its so new.!!
The biggest side effect he says is it might make you sterile!

My skin was sooo bad,the cysts would break by themselves.
I didn't care about the sides .We signed it.

It did work pretty well....However I have an almost none existent sperm count and near zero motility.
I was lucky enough to find my wife and was blessed with my son!

I can count on 1 hand how many times I've used a condom.
All the years of being with my wife and others without protection and only ever sired my son.
When I was tested the urologist attributed it to the accutanes prolonged use I was on it for over a year straight and was never tested for anything......
Sorry for the rambling but take heed to the info and warnings.

I have found that big doses of B6 @ 2000mg. A day do wonders but also only run it at that for 2 weeks at a time because of the dose,after a bit it makes me feel like shit,But works pretty well.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I have terrible acne on my back from steroids. It's really disgusting, I'm afraid to go to the beach or take my shirt off bec I don't want any one/ girls to see it. Some one even made a comment one time at the beach I was prett embarrassed. I've tried proactive new body wash, panoxyl, and other acne soaps. I want to go to the dermatologist but what do I say, " I take steroids do you have anything for my back". Lol or do I just say I have acne. Any advice from you brothers out there with the same problem?

i have no advice bro, seems you got plenty of that..just wanted to share im getting a huge fukin pimple right in the middle of my forehead, like a cyclops...lol!!!

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
Shower twice per day, tan twice per week, if by chance you live in the southeast then swim in the ocean as often as you can. If not, take a bath with 2 cups epson salt and .5 to 1 cup chlorine bleach.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just so you know accutane was taken off the market for causing ulcerative colitis and birth defects. I wouldn't use that stuff under any circumstances.

Disrespect not intended but THIS froma guy that bumpd DNP threads???

Lol c'mon USA what does the FDA say about DNP?

I would CNP something but it is NOT a DNP thread...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic