Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Terrible acne, please help!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Does anyone realize that the op never posted a thanks to all this help and hasn't posted since January? LOL Maybe we should just sticky it as an acne help guide with a new title.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I think upping his dose of accutane on his own w no bloodwork was dangerous considering how rash it can be on your liver. I hatedddddd accutane

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I will be looking into this myself as I have a bit myself, But I have read or heard somewhere about a vitamin A loading that gets rid of acne. Not beta carotene but real vitamin A. Not sure the dosing but I will try and find it. Sounds real effective and a hell of alot safer than accutane.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Prob is most of you try accutane while your on a shit ton load of androgens so it fights everything.

I agree the shit can and will burn your thyroid up, cause depression and make your joints hurt like hell.

However it is better than Cystic acne and scaring if your case is bad enough.

Accutane *dose dependant* can shut your thyroid completely down.

Try Tetracycline first, and good hygiene. imo

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I tried it half way into pct. Around 30 days off the juice. Shit had me driving around in circles ,lost. Couldnt get one happy thought to fly in neverland.I really wish i could have stuck it out and reaped the benifits. A clear back would be great but damn such a terrible feeling .mental & physical. Ive been letting the sun burn my back every couple weeks and that seems to help a lot. Trying to eat cleaner foods as well and i have notice progress.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
All good stuff, acutane would be my last resort, it can have some really nasty sides combined with aas. Another cause could also be jus plain ole dirty gear. If you're prone to acne , expect it but if you're not the basics should handle it, hot \ cold shower , pat not rub dry , sun and make sure you have good clean gear

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but " Persa gel " helped on my shoulders.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
benzoyl peroxide, tanning, and vit b5 pantothenic acid.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Epiduo seems to help my kids alot...need a script for it but well worth it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic