Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Tennis Elbow, HELP

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
yeh it only hurts when curling. I can bench, tricep pushdown and even cable rows. but when I try and curl (ez or dumbbell) it hurts the elbow and down my forearm ?

OMFG You seen the "Top 5" Cures For NAIL FUNGUS Add on hear ???????? FU&^ING GROSS .

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I will say that voodoo floss really helps with tendons around the joint. It has allowed me to do pull-ups again. It does nothing for pain within the joint though. So if it's really tennis elbow it will help.

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
I will look into Voodoo . . . looks like a push bike inner tube to me.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I tried to work around it as much as possible. Doing cable movements you can do for bicep without aggravating it. These things tend to linger. It would ****ing kill me just opening the door to the fridge man.

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
Might just do reverse curls for a while, least my forearms will get a good work out as well

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Wonder if you have some sort of tendon issue, but not tennis elbow, cause the symptoms for tennis elbow are what you described above,. Reverse curls would totally kill me. I think you have reverse tennis elbow, lol. But do whatever doesn't aggravates it and take anti inflammatory medicine and stretch it. I think that what fixes it, Stretching.

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
??? Not to sure how to stretch an elbow ??

Well its not the elbow it's the tendon so for classic tennis, the stretch I described. But what you're describing, stretch your forearm, hand out stretched fingertips up, pull back on your fingertips with your other hand so feel it in your forearm.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Another cause of this pain Can be from an imbalance in biceps and triceps

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
This pain started about 5 weeks ago before I started re training. Doctor sed from mowing the lawn :^(

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Lol how did mowing the lawn injure it? Do you have a manual lawn mower?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic