Tennis Elbow, HELP

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
This is England mate, we all have electric manual lawn mowers

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7305186.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:7915416767|tsid:41259|cid:162031127|lid:46591175087|nw:g|crid:27989247407|rnd:9545041813311177180|dvc:c|adp:1o1

My baby

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
Ahhhh. Then maybe... But it sounds improbable to me... Hope it heals quick. I've been stretching mine constantly and I'm noticing an improvement.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Like POB said , floss it. A exercise that really helped mine was extending your arm palms up and rotate your palms as much as possible slowly. Start adding light weight like the lil 5 lb womens dumbells and add weight as you can. that and i wore a wrap that has a pressure point in it(forget the name) close to my elbow high on the forearm. Pain is 99% gone. Trouble is you're never really cured, you have to manage it and always stay cognisant of it. I had to quit straight bar curls

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Does it hurt with pushing movements? Usually this is a strained muscle. I have problems with the muscle on top of my elbow the extensor carpus radialus longus. I've also heard of people snapping the tricep tendon or the bicep tendon that connects to the elbow. It just wears down after years of abuse and just snaps. Anyway it might be a muscle/tendon if you can do pushing movements. Usually the pulling/lifting movements hurt a lot more at least for me. Took mine about 2 months to heal last time. Last September actually. Now when I apply IGF, I shoot it right in that muscle at least once a week. IGF-1lr3 is great for muscle strains and tears. Spot injecting really only works when your body needs to heal. Just gotta find a good source.

Like rHGH there is only ONE good source for IGF, your local pharmacy! The rest is pure BUNK!

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
you have to manage it always ??? . . . that's really got mi pissed off. Ive trained on and off all my life, and as ive got older I REALISED IM NOT AS GOOG AS WHEN I WAS 25. so now im really going to train hard and make my beautiful wife proud of me.

And now im getting all sorts of injuries :^( .

I keep getting cramp in my muscles as well :^( . is that the creatine ? I drink about 2 ltr of water a day ?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
you have to manage it always ??? . . . that's really got mi pissed off. Ive trained on and off all my life, and as ive got older I REALISED IM NOT AS GOOG AS WHEN I WAS 25. so now im really going to train hard and make my beautiful wife proud of me.

And now im getting all sorts of injuries :^( .

I keep getting cramp in my muscles as well :^( . is that the creatine ? I drink about 2 ltr of water a day ?

Lol, Yea welcome to the club. Just so you know the more you try to keep up with the 25 year olds the more you will HURT! Cramps could be lack of fuild, sodium, electrolytes. Buy some baby electrolyte water down a couple a day see if it helps. The body needs rest to grow and the older we get the more important it is to healing process

Janie

Janie

TID Lady Member
May 8, 2014
I'm not entirely convinced its tennis elbow !

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I literally just went to the orthopedics about this. He gave me a cortisone injection, which I think he ****ed up cause I was in more pain after it wore off., so I might not advise that. He told me to get a wrist immobilizer and wear that, also so to stretch that top forearm muscle. Extend your arm, make a fist and push down on your fist like you're curling it but upside down. Hold for 45 seconds, 15 reps 4 sets over the day, also prescribed me some anti inflammatory.

Bro I'm 48 been lifting since age 12, combat sports since Age 8 , joined army during war time and I have never missed a day of training - I too have dealt with elbow tendinitis , tore it , surgical repair - in my combat training even using bladed or impact weapons kills my elbows , shooting pistol too ~ the cortisone should help - but it works by temporarily weakening the tendon so that it can relax - during that period people tend to re- injure it further . Which is why you will hear people say it don't help . The days and week of a shot is rest time. However you can correct it through isolation training of the fireArm muscles - the extensors, flexors and rotators . If your gym does not have precise apparatus then dumbells, barbell and bench will be beneficial - just do some forearm isolation that simple- when I was inflamed in both elbows I warmed up before back and bis this way- that way I could go heavy without pain try it. Theory I is you streghthen these weak muscles but also flush extra nutrients with the pump do 15-20 Reps. I'm assuming you have always been bodybuilding therefore you may not respond to mainstream Pt - I mean why would I go to Pt use 2lb dumbells when I can do dumbell wrist curls with 65 pounders for Reps. Just train smart warm up . Slow reps . You will feel when able to go back - i keep routine as part if regular training

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic