Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

superdrol for women

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I would think superdrol would NOT be a good choice for women,Just basing off my use.......Its pretty strong at 40-50mgs. it causes me to be winded But pretty fricken strong good gains .......

Glyco I believe said it was related to masteron I thought it was closer to DBOL/anadrol without the bloat......Jus saying dont really have a diffinitive answer....Using liquid superdrol would probably be easier to hit the lower doses needed for trial

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I would say the numbers are probably deceiving in this case. It seems that almost everyone that runs sd ends up with gyno or at least battling it. This would suggest to me that it's more androgenic leading to more aromatization.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I have heard of ladies using halodrol with good results though, but don't know of anyone personally.

P

prettygirl

TID Lady Member
Dec 11, 2011
I would think superdrol would NOT be a good choice for women,Just basing off my use.......Its pretty strong at 40-50mgs. it causes me to be winded But pretty fricken strong good gains .......

Glyco I believe said it was related to masteron I thought it was closer to DBOL/anadrol without the bloat......Jus saying dont really have a diffinitive answer....Using liquid superdrol would probably be easier to hit the lower doses needed for trial

yea i have a liquid form of superdrol called microdrol so dosing in very small amounts wouldnt be an issue. i planned on using it at only 1.25mg to 2.5mg ED for 4 weeks

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ok here's the deal.... REAL superdrol is methyldrostanolone. It is chemically similar to masteron and proviron, yet acts like neither. This is similar to how Dbol is simply EQ with a C-17 alkylation. Those 2 don't act alike either. 40-50mg is a VERY high dose for real superdrol, while 20mg is pretty standard. Most men have bad side effects while using superdrol, however the in the cases I've seen, all users were taking over 20mg ED. Liver toxicity and headaches are of particular concern for most, but in women the dose is about 1/8th of what a man would normally use so those side effects should not be an issue.

It would seem to me that the only reason a woman would want to use SD is if it's the legal "clone" version and she can't get anything else. I would recommend going with var instead or reconsidering your motive for using AAS in the first place. It is my belief that as a woman who does not compete in BBing or PLing, you should seriously consider staying "natural." In this case, the risk outweighs the reward. Those who compete go into the process knowing they are going to have some issues at some point. Some are luckier than others in this regard. As I always say, I cannot tell anyone to do anything, this is simply a suggestion based on what I know.

And I'm with BR on the anabolic/androgenic ratios...they are not as important as people claim them to be. The fact that the anabolic/androgenic ratio for Methyltrienolone is even listed at some sites (like 12000/6000) makes me think that that number was in fact a guess. So, it would seem more logical to go by the personal experience of others rather than a chart composed of studies done on rats with no nuts. I would also believe that a non-competing female wanting to use a drug that not many competitors even use would not be the best idea ;)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
EQ chemical sturcture...

800px-Boldenone.png

Dbol chemical structure....

800px-Metandienone.svg.png

They are the same except for the methylation at the point of the 17th carbon near the Hydroxide... in this sequence than methylation is not even labeled, it's just a "stick" lol

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Sassy made a good point. Epistane is not a bad choice for women.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Blah blah blah, if you ever saw the things it did to men who used it 4 weeks you would understand it would have to be one of the worst choices for a woman.
Standard was acne, liver tox, headaches...obviously would play havoc on a womans endocrinology...I think its been pointed out several times that var would make a good choice.

Even as a male, former competitor and drug abuser when I sold it in my old store and never once used it. The sides alone that many of my male customers were exhibiting from a 4 week dose was enough to turn me off from it, personally I would rather run some tren or HALO.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic