Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

superdrol for women

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I did a run of the crap and hated it. lol

I would say the same thing if someone brought M1-T into the conversation...S-drol and M1-T worked well as far as results but came with a bit of a personal price tag IMO.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^ well said.... if u ever notice all them Legal Hormones are far WORSE than the real stuff!!!! how WERID

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Boldenone is testosterone with-------------->
(+c1-2 double bond between carbon atoms one and two) (%)

From what I've read, it what dbol that was invented before Equipoise. Apparently it was sort of an "accident" that scientists happened upon when trying to create an injectable long acting version of dbol. They decided that the created drug (EQ) had it's own benefits and should be put in a separate class :) But you know me SHONE, I'm no scientist, lol

But back to the thread, I'll agree again with pretty much everyone here that superdrol is not a good choice for women, even at the low doses that would be required. I can't believe AJ even brought up M1T, lol... I would think a woman's voice would get deeper right as it went down her throat, lol!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
From what I've read, it what dbol that was invented before Equipoise. Apparently it was sort of an "accident" that scientists happened upon when trying to create an injectable long acting version of dbol. They decided that the created drug (EQ) had it's own benefits and should be put in a separate class :) But you know me SHONE, I'm no scientist, lol

But back to the thread, I'll agree again with pretty much everyone here that superdrol is not a good choice for women, even at the low doses that would be required. I can't believe AJ even brought up M1T, lol... I would think a woman's voice would get deeper right as it went down her throat, lol!

Good Wrok boy! That's why I call you Great Somes!!!! yes EQ was developed by Ciba in 1948 as a longer acting Dbol injectable.

Busy eatin Shiken, took me a-while to get back to this thread.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I tried this stuff called Dymethazine by iforce a couple years back....it was superdrol. For a man, not worth the sides....better off doing a test base with winnie IMO. FOr a woman, it is lethal or at least "all signs point to yes" when shaking the 8 ball.

Epi or var would be your best bet as previously mentioned.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Shine and GS I found the reference Gs was referring to as follows

. It is interesting to note that structurally Equipoise and the classic bulking drug Dianabol are almost identical. In the case of Equipoise the compound uses a l7beta ester (undecylenate), while Dianabol is 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from this the molecules are the same. Of course they act quite differently in the body, which goes to show the 17-methylation effects more than just the oral efficacy of a steroid.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Shine and GS I found the reference Gs was referring to as follows

. It is interesting to note that structurally Equipoise and the classic bulking drug Dianabol are almost identical. In the case of Equipoise the compound uses a l7beta ester (undecylenate), while Dianabol is 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from this the molecules are the same. Of course they act quite differently in the body, which goes to show the 17-methylation effects more than just the oral efficacy of a steroid.

Nice, Good work GG. I know what it is and have known what both are for a few years. My point being was Boldenone being a derivative of test and the parent body of D-bol, I was just pointing out the pathyway to arive at boldenone and like GS pointed out adding the methyl at the 17th to get Dianabol.

Like I pointed out already, Boldenone is testosterone with an added double-bond between carbon atoms one and two. However, this bond changes the activity of it s considerably. First, it dramatically slows aromatization, such that boldenone converts to estradiol at about half the rate of testosterone. Secondly, this bond causes the steroid to be a very poor substrate for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. The more active 5-alpha reduced metabolite 5alpha-dihydroboldenone is produced only in very small amounts in humans. Also Bold tends to convert via 5-beta reductase to 5beta-dihydroboldenone (a virtually inactive androgen) which makes it lean towards being an anabolic instead of an androgen, although both traits are still notably apparent with Bold. The cl-2 double bond also slows the hepatic breakdown of the structure, increasing its resistance to 17-ketosteroid deactivation and its functional half-life and oral bioavailability

Now about methandrostenolone it to exhibits reduced estrogenic and androgenic activity due to the cl-2 double-bond as the parent body is boldenone YES, However d-bol has a reputation of being somewhat estrogenic, only to the fact that it converts to a highly active form of estrogen (17alpha methylestradiol) that potent Estrogen being the reason you bloat so bad on d-bol with alot of water retention. Of course D-bol is much more active milligram for milligram, as the 17-alpha methyl group not only making it much more potent it gives it a longer acitve life and allows it to exist in a more free state than its cousin boldenone.

Crazy what That 17thmethyl does for hormones and there effects in the body.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I tried this stuff called Dymethazine by iforce a couple years back....it was superdrol. For a man, not worth the sides....better off doing a test base with winnie IMO. FOr a woman, it is lethal or at least "all signs point to yes" when shaking the 8 ball.

Epi or var would be your best bet as previously mentioned.

Dimethazine is actually 2 superdrol molecules linked together. And similar to what we've seen with compounds that are just slightly different, Dimethazine and superdrol do not act the same. I used Dimethazine back when it was legal and can basically say that the results are not as dramatic as superdrol, but the sides are also lessened.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Dimethazine is actually 2 superdrol molecules linked together. And similar to what we've seen with compounds that are just slightly different, Dimethazine and superdrol do not act the same. I used Dimethazine back when it was legal and can basically say that the results are not as dramatic as superdrol, but the sides are also lessened.

Shity clones and moron companies. Glad I got in on the original formula, or maybe not! lol

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
^^ Fun w/ chemistry.

Now if only people hadn't used GHB as a party drug, we could use it to get some quality sleep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic