pbtom
What's New?

superdrol for women

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
^^ Fun w/ chemistry.

Now if only people hadn't used GHB as a party drug, we could use it to get some quality sleep.

No kidding. That stuff isn't even available underground anymore.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Bumping this coz it's chockers full of great information

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
No kidding. That stuff isn't even available underground anymore.

Sorry to wake this post back up but YES it's still around.... It's awesome in helping me sleep!

Also SUPERDROL.... it's actually very safe for women. I ran it a few times...it's viewed as 4 times better than masteron but oral form. Both Mast and Superdrol as fine for ladies. I usually use 20mg max of var and I find 1-2mg superdrol is my sweet spot.... it's 10x better than var in hardness, building quality muscle, fat burning and strength.... I also have my orals in liquid form so it's easier to dose. Wouldn't be splitting pills or caps....

Any other females with experience... boys, no offense but let the ladies speak here unless you know first hand what it does to a woman's body.

K

Karenca Westerdale

TID Lady Member
Jun 27, 2016
anyone with any experience?
I am using Superdrol but it has tren in i had no side effects for a while apart from my period came six days early and i am on my 9th day of my cycle in the 10 years of my periods never once had a problem like that with my period cycle..also noticed that my nipples are alot bigger than normal, just be careful taking them as they can mess up your ovaries!

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I am using Superdrol but it has tren in i had no side effects for a while apart from my period came six days early and i am on my 9th day of my cycle in the 10 years of my periods never once had a problem like that with my period cycle..also noticed that my nipples are alot bigger than normal, just be careful taking them as they can mess up your ovaries!
You have a blend of sdrol and tren? What doses are you taking?

Your body goes through changes every 7 years or around there so your period may or may not have anything to do with your cycle especially because aas typically stop it.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

K

Karenca Westerdale

TID Lady Member
Jun 27, 2016
You have a blend of sdrol and tren? What doses are you taking?

Your body goes through changes every 7 years or around there so your period may or may not have anything to do with your cycle especially because aas typically stop it.

Both compounds together its 40mg i only take 1 day could up the dose but im coming off tren and just taking superdrol

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Both compounds together its 40mg i only take 1 day could up the dose but im coming off tren and just taking superdrol
Wow thats quite high for a female. How much of each? Ehich ester of tren? What have your results have been like?

I personally don't go and don't recommend more than 2.5mg a day sdrol and 15-20mg a week of tren a

K

Karenca Westerdale

TID Lady Member
Jun 27, 2016
Wow thats quite high for a female. How much of each? Ehich ester of tren? What have your results have been like?

I personally don't go and don't recommend more than 2.5mg a day sdrol and 15-20mg a week of tren a

30mg tren 10mg superdol
Muscles seem solid all the time
Havent had any problems with them but like i said im coming off the tren and just going to take superdrol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic