Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Straps or Not?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Why is every fukking thread fukked up with this bullshit? Seriously, great way to get new people interested in the board. Im fukking banning the next mother fukker that goes off topic and on to trolling and fukking up threads. KNOCK IT THE FUKK OFF!

Thank you. Did you notice how I tried to put the topic back on track? It failed miserably. xD

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Now Ive cleaned this thread up.Lets be big boys and act like ****ing adults

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I use straps and hooks depending on how I feel... I just got a sweet pair of versa grips so they are now my goto... I have an old hand injury that pretty much requires I use something past 225 on lifts requiring a strong grip... not that my grip isnt strong... my hand just doesn't close the same anymore... one hand is fine... the other lags a bit... and my traps are dead fukn sexy... ;)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
BrotherIron , do you have a favorite pair of oly style straps?

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
do you use straps SAD? your a big dood... something tells me you dont...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Because of this thread, I can see a few exercises that I would want a small amount of grip help with, so I'll be grabbing some oly style straps sometime soon and work them into rows and strongman style cardio training.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
your new AVI is bad ass bro... well done! I cant see the small ones on the end... but that looks like 700+

Reactions: SAD
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm sick of a bunch of grown ass adults slinging shit and not being able to have a constructive thread

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Thank you. Did you notice how I tried to put the topic back on track? It failed miserably. xD

Sweet Jesus shortz could you be any more of a brown noser? LOL

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Sad I put them back .However I did edit one.Im done with the shit slinging. it's getting to the point we cant have a constructive thread .
And trust me I stand by I will ban the next troll post. Its only a matter of time. My apologies

Reactions: SAD
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
@BrotherIron , do you have a favorite pair of oly style straps?

I actually had mine made from nylon webbing at REI. Cheap and easy. Cut to length and then use tape (the same athletic tape I put on my thumbs for pulling) to put it together.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic