Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Strango busted

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Hopefully one day soon that the info can be posted or atleast made mention to what it is. Maybe then you can understand why it's not being discussed right this very minute.
As for why .. certain people get it faster than others.. could be the friends that they have.. While you think it all to be silly, your words, not mine... How about these same people just stop trying to look after the community at large and allow you to come up with the info.
HELL, I didn't even wish to post anything in this thread. I WAS ASKED TO.
This thread is searchable on google and other search engines.

I for one have never said that the details are irrelevant.. just the opposite if you ask me. Therein lies the reason it can not be posted.
This is a free country...I'm known for saying what I think. People don't like that because they are used to having the ass kissed all the time, I get it, but I don't come on these forums to please anyone.
I am not calling anyone a liar. I have no issue with saying what I think. If I thought you were lying I'd say it out in the open... I've known you Bass for many years and I have always sung your praises for what you have done for this community. But every time I disagree with you about anything you're are ready to cut my ****ing head off.

I'm saying: if you have proof then post it. Other wise, its just an assumption and I will not just buy the fact because you're Basskiller I should believe everything you say to be fact.
Strango was and is a good man. I wish him well but I feel he was smart enough to cover his ass and something tells me he may not be arrested. Just a gut feeling.

Another thing I think is odd is how some people are always in the know about behind the scenes issues such as this Strango alleged bust. Which in and of its self, implies there is a working relationship via a business relationship with this or other relative issues.

How else would anyone know information not accessible to the public? I personally don't spend my days researching sources and their life. I don't have business connects and don't want to be connected to this business to that degree and.... if you are....( I'm not saying you are) I would not post that you know something that implies you are overly connected. If I was that connected I'd keep my mouth shut about these issues and let the rumor mill work its wonders. Again, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
From what I've gathered the paper trail is nothing .. They would need to 1. Set you up to receive goods before they can just come search your place 2. Would need to find enough evidence 3. Prove its legit

its all a lengthy process for personal use.

Anyone ne can be on other side of messages and such.. There's nothing illegal about discussing of drugs .. Even if you told them directly hey I have drugs on me that's not illegal .. It'll give them reason to search sure ..

When operarion ORD went down many people received 20+ page letters in the mail from you know who requesting that you're source has been busted and they found email evidence their customers sent them $ and if you want to go to court to fight for your $ back contact them lol
paper trail for buyers for personal use - not the concern
they went sources manufacturing and those becoming distributors

lesson learned ? This is all role playing lol none of this is real, and make sure you take your flints tone vitamins to build your muscles

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I wonder if LE ever reads these threads and just laughs.
I'm sure they do daily...people say way to much about themselves. People forget who and what are keeping track of what is said on the forums.
The forums should go back to where they were in the beginning. Members back then had to work their way into the inner circle to find a source.
Now the sources hang a banner out like McDonalds and people flaunt knowledge and their connections like its cool. Stupid, just stupid and careless.

Very little is mentioned about LE researching these forums when you read about a bust going down. LE doesn't talk about how important these forums are to them because they don't want you and the average forum member to shy away and stop talking...LE use these forums and they want to down play the fact by not even bringing up forums when they make a bust.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
For those that used strango you really need to relax. LE doesn't care about you...God dam. And if they did you'd already be busted by now.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm sure they do daily...people say way to much about themselves. People forget who and what are keeping track of what is said on the forums.
The forums should go back to where they were in the beginning. Members back then had to work their way into the inner circle to find a source.
Now the sources hang a banner out like McDonalds and people flaunt knowledge and their connections like its cool. Stupid, just stupid and careless.

Very little is mentioned about LE researching these forums when you read about a bust going down. LE doesn't talk about how important these forums are to them because they don't want you and the average forum member to shy away and stop talking...LE use these forums and they want to down play the fact by not even bringing up forums when they make a bust.
That's a good point, sources to to chill out with multiple forums and shit like the banners. Stay small, private, and safe, you'll make less but who cares, it should be to supplement you're income, not your full time job. Any source that advertises in a place that any random person on the Internet can see is asking for trouble.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
edit.............

bottom line, don't believe regular, GuerillaKilla, BMJ,POB, me or any of the others that may know and have tried to warn you

edit........... just not worth it

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I wonder if LE ever reads these threads and just laughs.

Of course they do. They are all over this forum.

I laugh that they are pathetic enough to do so. It takes a certain type of individual to go to work each day, and put all their energy and effort into ruining other peoples lives, who are simply attempting to improve their physiques, meanwhile they are involved in far worse activities and behaviors then the general public. What is funny, is that they can actually look in the mirror and have any degree of respect for themselves. Hypocrites.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
For those that used strango you really need to relax. LE doesn't care about you...God dam. And if they did you'd already be busted by now.

LE might not care. But the same agency that busted S might. I'm sure it depends on what they believe to be more then personal use.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Of course they do. They are all over this forum.

I laugh that they are pathetic enough to do so. It takes a certain type of individual to go to work each day, and put all their energy and effort into ruining other peoples lives, who are simply attempting to improve their physiques, meanwhile they are involved in far worse activities and behaviors then the general public. What is funny, is that they can actually look in the mirror and have any degree of respect for themselves. Hypocrites.
I don't think it's as much as people think though. When you here about a bust it's usually due to a local sale or customs catching a pack. It's rarely some sting set up by LE pretending to be a customer

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
It is not something you will publicly find online. Certain People have more resources than others, and certain people are very much "privy" to information that is not shared with others. Just because one person is given critical info by another does not mean that it is public information. Simple.

You can choose to believe it or not, at this point it's irrelevant. The facts are the facts.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Reading this thread reminds me there truly are some dumb mofo's in this world....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic