Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Strango busted

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Seems he is getting VIP Treatment from those in the know. At this point I think its ridiculous to think us knowing could make anything worse for the guy as if the FEDS would leave something out of the equation. But We wouldnt know anything if Regular had not broken the story so I respect his decisions on it. But I am just as curious as anyone who the dude is. Well, we all are but I will admit it.

The reasons given have nothing to do with making things worse for Strango. It has to do with the person who brought the info forward. What if they weren't supposed to make the info public? Revealing the info could put that person in jeopardy.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
thank you gentlemen!!!

I really don't understand why others are just not getting this simple fact

And WHY do they need the gory details?
He's busted move on if you loved him the affair is over get another lover....lol

The less you know sometimes the bettet

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I hadn't read it all. Based on the guy who broke its post's on other boards, it didn't seem like he had any concerns. But Im pickin up what your puttin down.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
And WHY do they need the gory details?
He's busted move on if you loved him the affair is over get another lover....lol

The less you know sometimes the bettet
Oh well I will tell you why, the same reason the OP who broke the news has concerns. I myself never had any dealings with him, I dont use open sources, and especially ones who would have anything to do with GH15's gay fairy land of nut hugging. But I have friends who are concerned to some degree for reasons I wont disclose.

Last edited:
B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
Never had anything to do with S, or GH15, but does anyone else find it odd that GH15 hasn't been heard from since S went down? Could they be the same person?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Y'all are dense. Seriously, if you can't figure out why the details aren't being released yet, then you're dense.

Doesn't mean I don't like ya, but come on. Read the whole thread and if it doesn't become clear who is/are being protected and why, then just drop it and wait until the info is more public.

Thanks to those that broke this and for letting us know what you could.
Hey sad. Good to see you back again. Sent you a pm... don't know if you got it, never heard back from you.

Reactions: SAD
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'd be surprised if they were the same person, but any LE investigation of one would have led to the other, might be just a question of how LE wants to time its moves.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Go to your Google search bar and type in "Strango" followed by a space and see the suggestions that pop up... that's not what you want when dealing in illegal items.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
How long has HK been around? He's way pre ORD. I guessing close to 20 years now.

Since 2005

Never had anything to do with S, or GH15, but does anyone else find it odd that GH15 hasn't been heard from since S went down? Could they be the same person?

From what I know, gh15 is/was out of the florida area. Strango..out west!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

They are not 100% sure of this.

Gh15 hasn't been heard from because his mom took away his Internet privileges

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
No way on heaven and earth that gh15 and strango are the same person. I knew strango before gh15 came on the scene and because I was a mod of the gh15 board when it first opened I got to know gh15 pretty well too as we were in constant communication. Remember, before he was gh15 he was "mighty1" on AB and Outlaw.

Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
Also , just something I don't think anyone has brought up is , if he was picked up and there has been no press on it , most likely the case is sealed . If so , Feds prob told S and who ever else they may have picked up " do not caution or warn anyone about this or they will have additional charges for him " . They are prob checking his emails , seeing who is still sending in requests and questions about products . They may even be answering some . Who knows . Just all be careful and safe .
Mega

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic