Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Strango busted

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
Then explain how there are sources who have been around for 15 plus years? The DEA doesn't care about them?
You get their stuff US domestic, so why are they still around?
I've said enough about the Strango topic...I'll wait and see.

How long has HK been around? He's way pre ORD. I guessing close to 20 years now.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
How long has HK been around? He's way pre ORD. I guessing close to 20 years now.
That dudes tucked away in China somewhere, gotta sift thru like 40 billion other drug dealers to find him. Lol

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Then explain how there are sources who have been around for 15 plus years? The DEA doesn't care about them?
You get their stuff US domestic, so why are they still around?
I've said enough about the Strango topic...I'll wait and see.
It's simple, they aren't on LE's radar. It's not cause they are doing something that LE can't figure out. If the FBI or DEA wanted some internet steroid dealer they could figure out who was behind their handle In time. Stay small, stay safe. LE wants you, they can get you, period. You can only make it harder for them, never impossible.

W

Wikkel

Sep 23, 2010
I hear GH15 hasn't been seen since the news of the strango bust broke. One of the mods from his forum said the news he heard was depressing whatever that might mean.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I hear GH15 hasn't been seen since the news of the strango bust broke. One of the mods from his forum said the news he heard was depressing whatever that might mean.

How is it you joined 2010 have 4 posts and magically appear now... coincidence?

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011

Why doesn't he use the incredible power and influence he always claimed to have? He claims he has multiple government agencies working with him and has the highest LUNA security level with the US and has been at the White House and seen the nuclear response plans. He also said he got Victor Martinez out and jail.

I'm sure after a couple of phone calls, some winks and nods, a few palms greased and maybe some arm bending, strng will be fine.

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
Did I say he didn't? If he was smart he had someone else do it...but I wouldn't know on either account.

The implication seemed clear to me.

"Stango if he had half a brain would never touch or get near the items he sold but rather have a series of ways to collect the money."

"Its not a mystery how these sources operate. ....they are well protected by layers of remailers, others who only cook or press tabs,"

Over the years it was crystal clear that he did the cooking. He often commented on being behind his brewing or still awaiting on raws to convert, why he didn't go higher dose, getting a new pill press, that he didn't want to produce halo. In fact, on AB, where I am most familiar with, it seems that most of the sources are doing the cooking. You're on that board. Remember TM when he announced he was going to start making oils? The reason why strng products were considered high quality in the beginning was he did everything. Sometimes even commenting how much he produced in a certain time period.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why doesn't he use the incredible power and influence he always claimed to have? He claims he has multiple government agencies working with him and has the highest LUNA security level with the US and has been at the White House and seen the nuclear response plans. He also said he got Victor Martinez out and jail.

I'm sure after a couple of phone calls, some winks and nods, a few palms greased and maybe some arm bending, strng will be fine.

Sounds like APOLLO.....LOL

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I didn't see the link that was posted about a bust. But did anyone find any info to validate that or is it still not certain?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I didn't see the link that was posted about a bust. But did anyone find any info to validate that or is it still not certain?

Seems he is getting VIP Treatment from those in the know. At this point I think its ridiculous to think us knowing could make anything worse for the guy as if the FEDS would leave something out of the equation. But We wouldnt know anything if Regular had not broken the story so I respect his decisions on it. But I am just as curious as anyone who the dude is. Well, we all are but I will admit it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Seems he is getting VIP Treatment from those in the know. At this point I think its ridiculous to think us knowing could make anything worse for the guy as if the FEDS would leave something out of the equation. But We wouldnt know anything if Regular had not broken the story so I respect his decisions on it. But I am just as curious as anyone who the dude is. Well, we all are but I will admit it.

Agreed. As if something said on a fitness forum is gonna make things worse for him.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Y'all are dense. Seriously, if you can't figure out why the details aren't being released yet, then you're dense.

Doesn't mean I don't like ya, but come on. Read the whole thread and if it doesn't become clear who is/are being protected and why, then just drop it and wait until the info is more public.

Thanks to those that broke this and for letting us know what you could.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic