jacobss
What's New?

Strango busted

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
edit.............

bottom line, don't believe regular, GuerillaKilla, BMJ,POB, me or any of the others that may know and have tried to warn you

edit........... just not worth it
OMG...It's not about believing or not believing what you're saying to be true.
My point is, AGAIN.... if Strango himself and not a remailer... is in Federal custody then it's public domain so what's the secret?

I do understand you and others telling to clean house, that goes without saying but...there can be little reason behind the hush hush attitude if he has been arrested by the DEA.
Chances are they caught a remailer first then perhaps found him through this person. I highly doubt it.

I'm sure he had many, many remailers and they are the ones that need to ditch everything in their possession.
People who buy from him have little concern because of the safety in numbers.

The DEA simply can not put everyone on Strango's list (Assuming a remailer would be stupid enough to bother) on surveillance.
Most remailers just get an address and a list of items to mail. They hardly have time to keep a list of names and addresses and would not need to keep a list.
Stango if he had half a brain would never touch or get near the items he sold but rather have a series of ways to collect the money.

Its not a mystery how these sources operate. The ones that have lasted for years have a small army of people working for them ( all of which they never meet face to face) so they are well protected by layers of remailers, others who only cook or press tabs, others still who receive packs from overseas and others who collect and channel funds.

Remailers get $10-$20+ per pack they mail. Cooks get a respectable percent of items made, Everyone gets paid well and this creates great loyalty. The economy is bad right now so it's not hard to find folks who need extra income, who will do what needs to be done in order to keep that extra income coming in...Loyalty again. The down side is Remailers, cooks etc. take all the risk and Strango is no where to be found.
Strango had a large operation; I think he may have got careless but if he is busted it was because the Feds have been on his trail for years.
Any way my gut tells me he may not be busted and its just one of many who worked for him. No remailer should know the true identity of Strango, if he was smart.

So, the DEA doesn't know if they actually caught Strango or just someone working for him. They just find a shit load of gear, packaging or lab equipment...Strango?
Off on vacation most likely.

The good sources don't operate like a high-level Meth dealer were 10- 20 people know who they are. Good sources have no one but maybe their wife who knows what they do and that's the best way to operate...everything by encrypted emails and VPN/TOR or using free wifi on the move from location to location.
Regardless he will have to lay low and make some moves to stay out of site.

Last edited:
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I think it's funny people think a remailer or fall guy will save them. Or an encrypted email and so on.
Maybe if your in a country where USA dea or Feds can not go get you. They have sure been to Thailand and Mexico to do it.

Your not going to out slick the Feds. They know every detail. If you collected the money you made, they will know where and how. They will intercept every email.

Once it goes to federal court they win and you loose. What is the conviction rate? 90% or better?

Has anyone ever seen what they call the discovery info on one of these cases?

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
OMG...It's not about believing or not believing what you're saying to be true.
My point is, AGAIN.... if Strango himself and not a remailer... is in Federal custody then it's public domain so what's the secret?

I do understand you and others telling to clean house, that goes without saying but...there can be little reason behind the hush hush attitude if he has been arrested by the DEA.
Chances are they caught a remailer first then perhaps found him through this person. I highly doubt it.

I'm sure he had many, many remailers and they are the ones that need to ditch everything in their possession.
People who buy from him have little concern because of the safety in numbers.

The DEA simply can not put everyone on Strango's list (Assuming a remailer would be stupid enough to bother) on surveillance.
Most remailers just get an address and a list of items to mail. They hardly have time to keep a list of emails and would not need to keep a list.
Stango if he had half a brain would never touch or get near the items he sold but rather have a series of ways to collect the money.

Its not a mystery how these sources operate. The ones that have lasted for years have a small army of people working for them ( all of which they never meet face to face) so they are well protected by layers of remailers, others who only cook or press tabs, others still who receive packs from overseas and others who collect and channel funds.
Strango had a large operation; I think he may have got careless but if he is busted it was because the Feds have been on his trail for years.
Any way my gut tells me he may not be busted and its just one of many who worked for him. No remailer should know the true identity of Strango, if he was smart.

So, the DEA doesn't know if they actually caught Strango or just someone working for him. They just find a shit load of gear, packaging or lab equipment...Strango?
Off on vacation most likely.

The good sources don't operate like a high-level Meth dealer were 10- 20 people know who they are. Good sources have no one but maybe their wife who knows what they do and that's the best way to operate...everything by encrypted emails and VPN/TOR or using free wifi on the move from location to location.
Regardless he will have to lay low and make some moves to stay out of site.

So you still don't believe he was busted?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
And for **** sake do not use your poor wife to help!
That kills me when I see that shit. One thing for you, but very shitty IMO to bring your wife into it.
No reason at all they should be a part or even know details of what you do.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
So you still don't believe he was busted?
Let me say this... If I had information that isn't released from the federal courts yet...how did I get this info?
I either know someone who is or I'm part of that system... that's how...
Busted? That's not the point.
Wouldn't surprise me if he is...the guy was a reckless fool from what I can see.But I'd still like to see proof.
My guess is when he left his wife for the other whore (Jordan), she pulled his plug and the rest is history.

Last edited:
W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
Titan, are you saying that strango didn't actually brew his own gear? That the story he told about how he started out just brewing for himself and his friends because he got tired of being scammed was just all B.S.?

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Titan, are you saying that strango didn't actually brew his own gear? That the story he told about how he started out just brewing for himself and his friends because he got tired of being scammed was just all B.S.?
Did I say he didn't? If he was smart he had someone else do it...but I wouldn't know on either account.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I think it's funny people think a remailer or fall guy will save them. Or an encrypted email and so on.
Maybe if your in a country where USA dea or Feds can not go get you. They have sure been to Thailand and Mexico to do it.

Your not going to out slick the Feds. They know every detail. If you collected the money you made, they will know where and how. They will intercept every email.

Once it goes to federal court they win and you loose. What is the conviction rate? 90% or better?

Has anyone ever seen what they call the discovery info on one of these cases?
Then explain how there are sources who have been around for 15 plus years? The DEA doesn't care about them?
You get their stuff US domestic, so why are they still around?
I've said enough about the Strango topic...I'll wait and see.

Last edited:
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Then explain how there are sources who have been around for 15 plus years? The DEA doesn't care about them?
You get their stuff US domestic, so why are they still around?
I've said enough about the Strango topic...I'll wait and see.

15 years ago there were not many USA ugl. Some but not a lot. Not the 1000,s you see today. Powder guys were just hitting the scene
and the conversion boards starting up. The original one I remember is Animals board in early 2000 and the start of china taking over the market.
Before that it was mexico. Remember gear grinder? or QV?

now 10 years ago there were 1000s of USA UGL. Bodybuilders learning to convert seen how easy they can make big money.
It was about 10 years ago when we had ORD. 05 I think it was?

I can not name many UGL from 15+ years ago. None that are USA guys. IP was one, the original and years ahead of the others.
RC had the paper anabolics soon after. Mexico had ttokkyo, QV, Pets Pharma.
All the above were closed by the USA Feds and DEA with the exception of IP. Add also British dragon guys and Fraze. Our dea again going overseas.
Alin is still around. Ganabol and RBB. The list is short though compared to the guys not around.

Also lets look at the originator of the dark web. Ask him what he thinks about the Feds or dea ability's to track and find your ass.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Strango is/was 100% in federal custody. The reason why more info is not put out is 1) it was requested by the originator of the information who produced proof that strango was in custody (all his information included); 2) It could possibly ruin the reps and lives of others close to him (family and close friends). That is all I will say on the matter. Chances are, those who knew strango IRL and were very close to him, already know everything.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
It is not something you will publicly find online. Certain People have more resources than others, and certain people are very much "privy" to information that is not shared with others. Just because one person is given critical info by another does not mean that it is public information. Simple.

You can choose to believe it or not, at this point it's irrelevant. The facts are the facts.
That's the "my dick is bigger than yours" post of the year, dick, lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I can't believe it. You're actually talking to me! :)

3 things, asshole:

1. my dick is only slightly above average.

2. I was stating a fact, not using it as a. platform for bragging. It's beyond argument: Some people have more access to information than others. It's not something like "hey, I'm better looking than you" or "my bike is newer than yours". It's "hey, some guys can get certain information where others can't or don't know where to look, and they are sharing it. They can't give up their method for obtaining or source for the info"

3. My dick IS bigger than yours.

2'' is bigger than average?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic