Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroidcart

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I have a bunch of cycles on my belt and am naturally a big dude and I've never gone of 600mgs of test a week. Let alone close to a gram and a huge eq dose.

Agreed but u know once someone has their mind made up.
I litteraly just got off 800mg test n 400mg bold cyp , actually lowered the test mid way to 650ish n felt same.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You are welcome bro, do you have any advise on a massive bulk cycle? My previous cycle's was more the beginner/medium niveau so it's time for a more complicated cycle.
I'm thinking about HGH as well. Do you have experience with HGH and primo/oxy stacked together

Bulk is more your diet and training - you can bulk or diet on same - primo is good lean gains but I have gone shredded on anadrol as it kept me recovering when I did high volumes of weights and Cardio. Hgh will amplify any cycle but when kids I train ask me what compound will put most bulk on - it's not what you think - just look at how the pros have changed past 20 years - insulin is the most anabolic hormone period you can gain tons of weight stacked with test and hgh . The key is to time your feedings and never miss - people say it's so dangerous- well if you can't remember to eat so many sugars or carbs few minutes after each insulin shot then yes it's dangerous but I don't get how timing so hard . Also keep emergency sugars like OJ or glucose tabs on hand - insulin shuttles nutrients into tissue and I've seen guys gain in 1-2 years 100 pounds . NO cycle will do that and that my 40 years of experience and 25 years of being a trainer and teacher. At 51 I still progress , look and feel like I'm in my 20s plus I guess lol having all my hair still helps - I'm not one looks good bald . We all respond to different compounds but you can gain or cut depend on your diet and training . Never obsess over a particular one as variety is the key to all

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
upload_2017-4-8_20-23-55.png

I feel like I'm Chuck Barris tryna keep the judges from gonging this fuctard off the board.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
Interesting. Some new guy over at ug praising this bs steriodcart. Different avi but same scenario.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This thread has gotten a lot of attention 4 pages and lots of views. I wonder how much business it's gotten him.
Michael. Has given himself away with his offers to skype and odd phraseology.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
How has a shill chain like this stayed up?

A

Amnh

Jun 6, 2017
Hey everyone I'm new here but i just wanted to post up that i ran 500mg of Steroidcart's Test C and it was top notch. Along with the test e I also ran some Danabol pills and some Tren A.
I got referred to the site from a good friend of my mine and my experience with them was excellent. Shipping was within the estimated time, and the package was packed very discreetly with fake shipping documents, so it looked like my stuff was sent as legal medication. Sick.

I'm going to start a new cycle again soon as possible (Why not when you have found a great source)..
I used to buy my steroids from the local dealer, but none of the brands he had was the brands I was looking for and some of the products was under dosed so I will probably stick to steroidcart's live steroid stock from now one.

It's my plan to run a high dose of primobolan, 600-700mg + stacked with some Oxy and maybe some equipose.
Do you guys have any ideas for a wild stack with primobolan and Oxy included?
Got cheated for over 666€

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I know your gunna say aw bullshit no way,,,,but my cat loves bacon more than you do. Her name is Missyfitz and I love her

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic