Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Steroidcart

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
Hey everyone I'm new here but i just wanted to post up that i ran 500mg of Steroidcart's Test C and it was top notch. Along with the test e I also ran some Danabol pills and some Tren A.
I got referred to the site from a good friend of my mine and my experience with them was excellent. Shipping was within the estimated time, and the package was packed very discreetly with fake shipping documents, so it looked like my stuff was sent as legal medication. Sick.

I'm going to start a new cycle again soon as possible (Why not when you have found a great source)..
I used to buy my steroids from the local dealer, but none of the brands he had was the brands I was looking for and some of the products was under dosed so I will probably stick to steroidcart's live steroid stock from now one.

It's my plan to run a high dose of primobolan, 600-700mg + stacked with some Oxy and maybe some equipose.
Do you guys have any ideas for a wild stack with primobolan and Oxy included?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Sounds like fun. I also like cats. They are like little tigers in my house!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
what monsoon refers to is called bestiality in some circles.

welcome Michael, saw your Intro too, Generous of you to share your source with us on the very first day.

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
what monsoon refers to is called bestiality in some circles.

welcome Michael, saw your Intro too, Generous of you to share your source with us on the very first day.

You are welcome bro, do you have any advise on a massive bulk cycle? My previous cycle's was more the beginner/medium niveau so it's time for a more complicated cycle.
I'm thinking about HGH as well. Do you have experience with HGH and primo/oxy stacked together

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
only advice I have is stay away from monsoon when he is in heat.

M

MichaelB

Apr 3, 2017
Never mind got my answer somewhere else. And Btw that monsoon guy is creepy LOL:pPPPP

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I like five guys hamburgers. I used to buy hamburgers at another place, but the burgers were under sized. But now that I found five guys hamburgers I'm going to use them for all my hamburger needs. I was thinking about cheese as well.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Just out of curiosity, what are you basing your "top notch" rating of your source's Test C on?
Did you have it tested?
Did you get your bloodwork checked?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I'm not sure why one source's products would be rated top notch over another's. 200 mg of test should be just that 200 mg of test. I can see rating things such as delivery time and price however.

With respect to the stack you described when you say "Oxy" do you mean anadrol? If so I do not see much value in an anadrol / primobolan stack however anavar / primobolan makes more sense.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
@MichaelB, is this the only board you are on? I noticed you are 26, just curious.

**Put on your red dress baby.
Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
mrhat this has got to be the same guy that posted on another board recently and spammed it. He posted a cell phone number to "order" If you google him xanax and other controlled substances are linked to them. Scam.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic