Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Steroid bust marks largest in city’s history

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
they need to clean bath salts off street.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Woulda been kinda nice to know how the bust went down. Was it due to local sales to an undercover officer, or was it a controlled delivery from overseas?

This is my question also I see this stuff and think about things then realize there are people doing this for years and with good fortune so then I think again and say well what stupid shit did they do to get caught was it selling to kids or what because it's not that they got him from Customs IMO he is too small they just used Customs to monitor his paks to know when to get him.

It had to be controlled delivery with all involved to bust him.

There is more too this we are not getting because IMO he had to do something locally and I bet they wanted to hit him while he had a big pack not almost or dry.

It's not making sense to me right now they has to be some very dumb stupidity involved.

One thing that gives a hint he isn't anyone we knew he uses amber vials and nobody doe that they want clear vials!

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Says he was booked into the city jail. I find it very odd that these are city charges. Looks like someone ratted him out or he was also dealing with recs and local cops came across something. The story always ends up being the same one way or another.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
a moment of silence for the loss of all that test......................

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Ah, so it was a controlled delivery...

Benoit was booked into Jennings City Jail after the investigation into a package that was to be delivered to an address in the City of Jennings disclosed powder testosterone (steroids).

Federal and Postal authorities, along with Jennings Police Investigators determined the package to be destined for Benoit and subsequently led to his arrest.

That sounds like he was using a second address or fake name becaue they wouldn't have to determine shit if shipped to his home in his name.

People that play this fucking ship my crap to a place not of their own with fake names are why they get busted they are so stupid thinking they are so afraid to get caught they do dumb shit that leads to suspicion.

It's the fucking US Postal don't you know they know what every address is for God sakes WAKE the fuck up!

I watched on the news how they determine paks right away as drugs or illegal in them mail, overly tapped and fake names is the very 1st thing they look at. They busted a marijuana ring from Jamaica to here by mail.

Now of course smell and spills are a give away but only a moron would ship with strong sent or not protecting from spills.

There has to be more too it for them to monitor his mail even just for a key!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Also what comes to mind is Customs don't go after arrests even for a key the seize it so again something eles is going on here and again a person busted that looks like they never lifted a weight, at least what I see is a skinny kid!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry but this bust just pisses me off!

One more thing I look at!

When in hell does Federal let City take over a bust NEVER IMO, with Customs, US Postal, Federal and City and he only get busted by City Police smells like something much bigger that went wrong in this kids favor if you ask me!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Fuck...is this near baton rouge? I hope not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic