Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Starting your own peptide business

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your comparing apples to oranges.....If those who were arrested assisted in the dosing requirements for the deceased, then they deserve to b punished. But most in the peptide business will never recommend a dose for human use.

Finally some validation as to what I was saying about Research Chemical companies pretending they dont known it for human consumption.. These guy are getting 20 years. Also food for thought when you want to start your own research company and the article states 10 more were busted.

http://www.8newsnow.com/Global/story.asp?s=2083126&clienttype=printable

g0retekz

g0retekz

Jan 5, 2013
Your comparing apples to oranges.....If those who were arrested assisted in the dosing requirements for the deceased, then they deserve to b punished. But most in the peptide business will never recommend a dose for human use.

Exactly, the feds are really cracking down on recreational research chemicals....

Big difference between those and the stuff we mess around with.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I disagree the premise is the same it's supposed to be for research knowing well it was being consumed very easy to prove in court why do they dose it in caps and give you exact mg's see it's for consumption.. I disagree as soon as some nut shoots up a campus while on juice and they find out he was getting stuff from any of these research companies they will try to prosecute that's it done.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic