Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Great info! I've done Primo and Var but hold too much water with both. Looking at winny for the future! :)

Your one of the cases that do hold water with var, some do and some don't.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Your one of the cases that do hold water with var, some do and some don't.

unfortunately yes, but there might be a few factors for it..one, dosage as I tend to go more on the higher side and the fact that I am 44, my hormones are changing a bit.

Of course none of that is fact that I know of, just a guess :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
unfortunately yes, but there might be a few factors for it..one, dosage as I tend to go more on the higher side and the fact that I am 44, my hormones are changing a bit.

Of course none of that is fact that I know of, just a guess :)

Yup dose does for sure, Realy good friend of mine when she ran 5mg she was fine around 10 she got a bit puffy and water retention.
Womens bodies are so much more sensitive with hormones it's hard to say on the effects from one person to the next.

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
My girl has had great success with var and primo. She too tends to retain a little water on var but comes off a week before contest and uses an over the counter water pill to drop water weight. She always looks fantastic and dialed in.

M

Mauxi

Nov 14, 2011
nice thread, thx for the explanation Sassy, i was worried i wanted to start a cycle for my GF but don't have access for var these days, winny is much easier to find, i have the 10mg tabs (UG lab) she already did half a tab (5mg) daily as a first cycle early this summer plus clen for a month with a strict diet and high volume training but didn't notice that much difference, now i see that she can easily take 10mg and for longer extended periods.
btw on 5mg stano she had a little hair increase on her belly area it's like the same old light ones but thickened, any idea if on 10mg things will be worsened too much ? she's going to do laser removal later if they grow more anyway, but afraid from other places like the face, any comment on that ?
any replies r appreciated :)
no intentions to steal the thread but i'm a newbie on this forum and i see mods and seniors on this thread.
thx.

I have noted quite significant facial hair growth (with Winny) - but I suppose it would be managable with lazer etc if bad enough (I tweeze!). Also noted very dry skin, esp on my forehead. Var sounds like a good idea, but I also cant seem to find it around much.
Thanks for the great response Sassy.

M

Mauxi

Nov 14, 2011
given i just do this to keep myself sane for the time being there is no need to risk any of the sides of winny. i struggle mentally with the var. to do it or not to? i dont need to be stronger other than for the sole purpose of saying that i am so i figure that there really isnt any reason for me to do it either. but it is tempting :p

You'll feel funny about trying it for a while (mentally, spiritually, whatever) - but then you'll get used to the idea, and wonder why you didnt try it sooner... or realise that further progress is practically 'impossible' without it. So. Go as long as you can without, then once you do decide its time to try it, you'll be fully committed. The sides are not as bad as they sound.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
i have (had) oxandrolone...looks like its from italy ? never used it so i will never know...thanks for the info on it...

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
My girl has had great success with var and primo. She too tends to retain a little water on var but comes off a week before contest and uses an over the counter water pill to drop water weight. She always looks fantastic and dialed in.

just curious, what were her doses?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I have noted quite significant facial hair growth (with Winny) - but I suppose it would be managable with lazer etc if bad enough (I tweeze!). Also noted very dry skin, esp on my forehead. Var sounds like a good idea, but I also cant seem to find it around much.
Thanks for the great response Sassy.

Glad this was useful for you!

Just to keep things in perspective - all the things you experienced are direct results of the estrogen-suppression aspect of winstrol vs. anavar. Var is almost always the better choice because it has less of the extremes, both is estro suppression and androgenic sides. The problem is that winstrol tends to always be cheaper and more readily available.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
You'll feel funny about trying it for a while (mentally, spiritually, whatever) - but then you'll get used to the idea, and wonder why you didnt try it sooner... or realise that further progress is practically 'impossible' without it. So. Go as long as you can without, then once you do decide its time to try it, you'll be fully committed. The sides are not as bad as they sound.

Its still very important to keep it in its place. It will not take the place of a solid diet & training program. It has to have a purpose. You can't run it forever and continued and more use is guaranteed to produce both results and sides. Just as your goals drive your diet & training, supplements are still just a support to those.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Its still very important to keep it in its place. It will not take the place of a solid diet & training program. It has to have a purpose. You can't run it forever and continued and more use is guaranteed to produce both results and sides. Just as your goals drive your diet & training, supplements are still just a support to those.

very well said sassy! i think so often we women get caught up in the hype of it and forget that these are chemicals that arent natural to a womans body. they are something that we should understand and KNOW what they are going to do and have a predetermined goal for their use. then by all means if the risks are worth it than go for it.

i think for myself when i get done with this next round of training and i know where my max potential is naturally than i will probably try a couple of low dose cycles to see if i can get that extra little bit of strength.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but anavar is actually used to treat women with Turner's syndrome. So there should be plenty of studies documenting how women react to it. Of course they are starting with a hormonal imbalance so... that kinda skews things I guess.

Seems to me since women use such low doses why not go with the safest and most well researched. At 10mg a day var is easily affordable.

Interestingly enough. I was reading a drug reference guide during some down time at work and found that Fluoxymesterone is used to treat women with ER+ breast cancer. Kinda off topic I know, but that blew my mind. Women and halo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic