Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have noted quite significant facial hair growth (with Winny)

The sides are not as bad as they sound.

I think most men prefer their woman to be beardless. If my wife ever gets the itch, it will be var only for her if I have anything to say about it (which, let's be honest, I don't.)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think most men prefer their woman to be beardless. If my wife ever gets the itch, it will be var only for her if I have anything to say about it (which, let's be honest, I don't.)

facial hair is very unappealing. the water retention from var is undesirable as well. blah, who needs it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Water retention can be controlled IF you are one of those that holds water on Var. Dandelion root, reduced sodium intake, increased water intake, and a handful of other herbs are all safe, easy ways to keep water retention under control. But you very well may be one that does not hold water on var.

I would never advise anyone to experiment with their hormones without being 100% sure and as knowledgeable as possible on the subject. That being said, I get the feeling that you DO want to try a low-dose anavar cycle, but something else (maybe legality/conscience/reputation related) is holding you back.......

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just curious if the negative sides with winny were at a low dose? For example, was the facial hair seen at 5mg-10mg/day?

Wondering if a source came out with var and/or winny dosed at 2.5mg a tab, whether lots of female members would jump on that. It would be a nice way of strictly controlling the dose.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Water retention can be controlled IF you are one of those that holds water on Var. Dandelion root, reduced sodium intake, increased water intake, and a handful of other herbs are all safe, easy ways to keep water retention under control. But you very well may be one that does not hold water on var.

I would never advise anyone to experiment with their hormones without being 100% sure and as knowledgeable as possible on the subject. That being said, I get the feeling that you DO want to try a low-dose anavar cycle, but something else (maybe legality/conscience/reputation related) is holding you back.......

i certainly have nothing against it just not yet ready to use it. want to reach and know what my potential is without it first. as soon as i know where i am with bench, deads and squat then i will probably give var and maybe winny a run, at different times. then i will know exactly what they do for me. im guess im a dork that way. i want to know how much was the AAS and not wonder if i might have been able to get more without it. it it the desire to be able to say i was this before and it did this for me. so if i get my 350# dead pull and then run a cycle and reach 360# or 375# or whatever i know how much it does and if it is worth doing it. because honestly a 5 or 10# increase in strength would not be worth it given that i dont compete. now if i went from 350# to 405# now that would definitely make it worth it :D

hell at 40 i have nothing but time :D no need to rush into things now.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

i certainly have nothing against it just not yet ready to use it. want to reach and know what my potential is without it first. as soon as i know where i am with bench, deads and squat then i will probably give var and maybe winny a run, at different times. then i will know exactly what they do for me. im guess im a dork that way. i want to know how much was the AAS and not wonder if i might have been able to get more without it. it it the desire to be able to say i was this before and it did this for me. so if i get my 350# dead pull and then run a cycle and reach 360# or 375# or whatever i know how much it does and if it is worth doing it. because honestly a 5 or 10# increase in strength would not be worth it given that i dont compete. now if i went from 350# to 405# now that would definitely make it worth it :D

hell at 40 i have nothing but time :D no need to rush into things now.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
very well said sassy! i think so often we women get caught up in the hype of it and forget that these are chemicals that arent natural to a womans body. they are something that we should understand and KNOW what they are going to do and have a predetermined goal for their use. then by all means if the risks are worth it than go for it.

i think for myself when i get done with this next round of training and i know where my max potential is naturally than i will probably try a couple of low dose cycles to see if i can get that extra little bit of strength.

Just because this argument about not touching AAS before you hit your "natural potential", IMO you'll never hit it and probably are nowhere near it in actuality. Have you ever done a very serious bulker w/ strength-oriented training, a la PL work, w/ the works - full periodization w/ deload phases, etc? In my very honest opinion, unless you've pursued that route, e.g. up to and into say a national level of natural PL competition, you won't know what your "natural potential " is. There are a million dimensions of tweaking your diet & training to produce results.

Especially if you are just looking to dabble at the most, I would still argue that whatever hump you'd like to clear, CAN, and probably easily, be cleared w/ targeted diet & training naturally. That said, it is absolutely your choice if you want to go to the dark side and there's really nothing that says you can't if you haven't hit your "natural potential".

Just sayin' to keep that argument in perspective. I think one thing you get from AAS that you can't get from diet & training is the improved recovery that would allow you to pursue the work for strength & hypertrophy gains w/ the same continued intensity.

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

I'm sure many women w/ SOs who cycle would prefer their men to not have small balls, deca dick, water retention, raging high blood pressure, short tempers, hair falling out and would absolutely love to skip the PCT phase which is rampant w/ clomid moments too :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm sure many women w/ SOs who cycle would prefer their men to not have small balls, deca dick, water retention, raging high blood pressure, short tempers, hair falling out and would absolutely love to skip the PCT phase which is rampant w/ clomid moments too :)

ha! ha ha ha ha! ouch! Your the best!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Just because this argument about not touching AAS before you hit your "natural potential", IMO you'll never hit it and probably are nowhere near it in actuality. Have you ever done a very serious bulker w/ strength-oriented training, a la PL work, w/ the works - full periodization w/ deload phases, etc? In my very honest opinion, unless you've pursued that route, e.g. up to and into say a national level of natural PL competition, you won't know what your "natural potential " is. There are a million dimensions of tweaking your diet & training to produce results.

Especially if you are just looking to dabble at the most, I would still argue that whatever hump you'd like to clear, CAN, and probably easily, be cleared w/ targeted diet & training naturally.

Just sayin' to keep that argument in perspective. I think one thing you get from AAS that you can't get from diet & training is the improved recovery that would allow you to pursue the work for strength & hypertrophy gains w/ the same continued intensity.

i completely agree with you. i dont have the time to invest in the training for a true maximum natural potential and even more improtantly the time and interest to invest in proper diet. i guess when i say my natural potential i mean what i can get to with the time and effort that i have now to give it. i am first and foremost a veterinarian, that is what my life is and what it revolves around. the gym is my haven, my little hour of sanity for the day and a way for me to do something for myself. it has to stay in that box for now because i have no other vet working for me and i dont have the time to commit to diet and training. and given that i live in smallville the chances of me ever having that is pretty small. so i have the numbers of a 350# dead, 185 or maybe even 200# bench now that i am getting form down and who knows on the squat, for what i feel would be good natural lifts for me. after that it is hard to say if i could convince myself that i had enough reason to dabble :D im not against it just not sure i want to be like SAD and go from oneanddone to someandone to neverdone ;)

Reactions: SAD
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Just curious if the negative sides with winny were at a low dose? For example, was the facial hair seen at 5mg-10mg/day?

Wondering if a source came out with var and/or winny dosed at 2.5mg a tab, whether lots of female members would jump on that. It would be a nice way of strictly controlling the dose.

Its going to be extremely dependent up on each individual. Winny can be a complete disaster or the greatest thing in the world and at any dose.

If you recall, BTG anavars used to be available at 2.5 mg. Pharma-grade, strict dosing and used regularly for patients w/ wasting disease such as AIDS, burn patients, etc. When you could get it and afford it, I guarantee women were all over it. But still, even under optimal conditions on the pills, you can't predict the response because you're still introducing a hormone flux at orders of magnitude higher than normal and its going to be completely subject to each woman's body. All you have to do is look at the wide range of responses to a monthly menstrual cycle for women. It ranges from no big deal to full-on suicide inducing depression. That alone tells you you're dealing unpredictability to begin with.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
i completely agree with you. i dont have the time to invest in the training for a true maximum natural potential and even more improtantly the time and interest to invest in proper diet. i guess when i say my natural potential i mean what i can get to with the time and effort that i have now to give it. i am first and foremost a veterinarian, that is what my life is and what it revolves around. the gym is my haven, my little hour of sanity for the day and a way for me to do something for myself. it has to stay in that box for now because i have no other vet working for me and i dont have the time to commit to diet and training. and given that i live in smallville the chances of me ever having that is pretty small. so i have the numbers of a 350# dead, 185 or maybe even 200# bench now that i am getting form down and who knows on the squat, for what i feel would be good natural lifts for me. after that it is hard to say if i could convince myself that i had enough reason to dabble :D im not against it just not sure i want to be like SAD and go from oneanddone to someandone to neverdone ;)

At the end of the day, it's very simply your decision. and certainly, no one else's job to judge you for it. (As much as society, most men, the government and the "War on Drugs" wants to deny that....) The only requirement IMO that needs to be on it is that you have already got the basics of diet & training established, you have a decent idea of the potential results & sides, and you're willing to own the end result (and are aware of the "dismount procedure" if you decide you want to drop the cycle - which basically means understanding that it takes time for the compound to clear, and all this time you're still fucking w/ your hormone profile so be aware of the impact there).

If you got that, you're GTG. Knock your socks off!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic