Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Just because this argument about not touching AAS before you hit your "natural potential", IMO you'll never hit it and probably are nowhere near it in actuality. Have you ever done a very serious bulker w/ strength-oriented training, a la PL work, w/ the works - full periodization w/ deload phases, etc? In my very honest opinion, unless you've pursued that route, e.g. up to and into say a national level of natural PL competition, you won't know what your "natural potential " is. There are a million dimensions of tweaking your diet & training to produce results.

Especially if you are just looking to dabble at the most, I would still argue that whatever hump you'd like to clear, CAN, and probably easily, be cleared w/ targeted diet & training naturally. That said, it is absolutely your choice if you want to go to the dark side and there's really nothing that says you can't if you haven't hit your "natural potential".

Just sayin' to keep that argument in perspective. I think one thing you get from AAS that you can't get from diet & training is the improved recovery that would allow you to pursue the work for strength & hypertrophy gains w/ the same continued intensity.

This is exactly it! :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Its going to be extremely dependent up on each individual. Winny can be a complete disaster or the greatest thing in the world and at any dose.

If you recall, BTG anavars used to be available at 2.5 mg. Pharma-grade, strict dosing and used regularly for patients w/ wasting disease such as AIDS, burn patients, etc. When you could get it and afford it, I guarantee women were all over it. But still, even under optimal conditions on the pills, you can't predict the response because you're still introducing a hormone flux at orders of magnitude higher than normal and its going to be completely subject to each woman's body. All you have to do is look at the wide range of responses to a monthly menstrual cycle for women. It ranges from no big deal to full-on suicide inducing depression. That alone tells you you're dealing unpredictability to begin with.

Sassy, in your opinion if one holds water with primo and var, do you think it will be the same with winny?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
meaning no, you shouldn't hold water?

Correct, stano with out pulling all the med jargon is a mediator of water and dries you out reason it is a favorite for contest prep.
It also can make the joints a bit sore. I can dig up the medical lit to if you like.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Sassy, in your opinion if one holds water with primo and var, do you think it will be the same with winny?

Have you run the two seperately? My guess is you hold water from anavar and not from primo. It is fairly common w/ anavar and I don't think I've heard of it w/ primo. Winstrol itself has an anti-estrogen aspect so in fact, I'm going to guess of the two ends of estro - you're going to notice dried-out joints and not water retention. I'm speaking from the nature of the compound and the general response I've heard from women over the last several years that I've been aware of the stuff - still there are no guarantees w/ any of this, but generally that is what I'd expect.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Correct, stano with out pulling all the med jargon is a mediator of water and dries you out reason it is a favorite for contest prep.
It also can make the joints a bit sore. I can dig up the medical lit to if you like.

Have you run the two seperately? My guess is you hold water from anavar and not from primo. It is fairly common w/ anavar and I don't think I've heard of it w/ primo. Winstrol itself has an anti-estrogen aspect so in fact, I'm going to guess of the two ends of estro - you're going to notice dried-out joints and not water retention. I'm speaking from the nature of the compound and the general response I've heard from women over the last several years that I've been aware of the stuff - still there are no guarantees w/ any of this, but generally that is what I'd expect.

I guess I ask because I really want to try it but keep reading that women retain water from it which I didn't understand after reading the profile on it.

I started the var on my 12th week of primo at 5mg, 10mg then 20mg. I can't really remember if that's when I started retaining or not but you could very well be right because when I ran var for an 8 week cycle previous to this one, I retained water.

Oh well, gonna give it a run..thanks for your responses:)

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
I am currently running VAR 5mg a day. I am in my 2nd week and seeing slight water retention. Is Clen a good option?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I am currently running VAR 5mg a day. I am in my 2nd week and seeing slight water retention. Is Clen a good option?

Use over the counter Diurex if the water bugs you, but get the stuff with pamabrom. make sure your potassium, taurine magnesium intake is good to.

Clen to cut some Body fat? sure.

Last edited:
S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
as a woman what kinda dose of clen should i be on? can i add it to my var cycle?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
as a woman what kinda dose of clen should i be on? can i add it to my var cycle?

You can add it to var, dose I always say start low like 20mcg and see how you feel. Some are super sensitive , little goes a long way usualy and some need more.

I'm a safety first preacher lol, I assume your BP and heart are in good shape? recent check-up?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic