Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
As it always is - its a personal experiment and will be directly dependent upon your goals, expectations and what you are willing to accept in the pursuit. For your level of risk aversion, you really don't need to even worry about AAS. Var is the only one of all those available that really doesn't get you into the scope of androgenic sides, but still no guarantees.

given i just do this to keep myself sane for the time being there is no need to risk any of the sides of winny. i struggle mentally with the var. to do it or not to? i dont need to be stronger other than for the sole purpose of saying that i am so i figure that there really isnt any reason for me to do it either. but it is tempting :p

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I know you know but for the rest winny also screws up collagen balance(increasing the type 3 way over the rest) making tendons somewhat brittle & shorter.

Those of you using enuff of it know what i'm talking about, and how tight en stiff your tendons get on it.

Also W and EQ can both convert to Etiocholanolone (or aetiocholanolone) is a metabolite of testosterone. Classified a ketosteroid, it causes fever, immunostimulation and leukocytosis.

Which this is worse in some than others and why some get the roid flu worse.

To your point - I think those who select an AAS for a particular goal, will save winstrol for a final cut into a competition. The trade-off is those impacts to your body because it is harsh in that way, but w/ the hardening and drying out factors being the desired effect. For those who choose it because it is more readily available, that's part of what you get w/ it. Not optimal but what you chose to use for convenience. You also hear about people who have tried Anavar as their entry drug, but decide they want to get more aggressive, but aren't ready to deal w/ injectables will go to winstrol. But again at a cost.

Interestingly I've rarely heard of the flu thing w/ EQ users. Thx for giving more clarification on that particular aspect.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
given i just do this to keep myself sane for the time being there is no need to risk any of the sides of winny! i struggle mentally with the var. to do it or not to?! i dont need to be stronger other than for the sole purpose of saying that i am so i figure that there really isnt any reason for me to do it either. but it is tempting :p

Side effect of hanging out on a muscle board. :)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
definitely sounds like something i dont need to try! who wants joints that hurt and feeling sick and getting hairy and a voice change :eek:

I think the joint pain is dose related. I used it for years when I was fighting. I would train twice a day and while my joints did get sore I could train hard and often well into my 30s. It was my drug of choice when I would use them. Always low dose and rarely with anything else. It made me heal faster, gave me more strength and didn't hurt my stamina at all. Also seemed to help me cut weight and stay strong.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
To your point - I think those who select an AAS for a particular goal, will save winstrol for a final cut into a competition. The trade-off is those impacts to your body because it is harsh in that way, but w/ the hardening and drying out factors being the desired effect. For those who choose it because it is more readily available, that's part of what you get w/ it. Not optimal but what you chose to use for convenience. You also hear about people who have tried Anavar as their entry drug, but decide they want to get more aggressive, but aren't ready to deal w/ injectables will go to winstrol. But again at a cost.

Interestingly I've rarely heard of the flu thing w/ EQ users. Thx for giving more clarification on that particular aspect.

I doubt most women will get roid flu from EQ of course unless there in that super sensitive group, higher doses and for me it seems around 800mg EW I get a bit of the "roid flu" & no It is not nearly as bad as Test P or W about that.

And good point the right time and proper use of W will definitely help to get around those sides.
Most I see still try to lift heavy on W and is where there injuries come from.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think the joint pain is dose related. I used it for years when I was fighting. I would train twice a day and while my joints did get sore I could train hard and often well into my 30s. It was my drug of choice when I would use them. Always low dose and rarely with anything else. It made me heal faster, gave me more strength and didn't hurt my stamina at all. Also seemed to help me cut weight and stay strong.

Age, & dose.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
given i just do this to keep myself sane for the time being there is no need to risk any of the sides of winny. i struggle mentally with the var. to do it or not to? i dont need to be stronger other than for the sole purpose of saying that i am so i figure that there really isnt any reason for me to do it either. but it is tempting :p

You have a great physique as it stands now. Your muscles would look fuller and the rest would be diet. The biggest problem with use is the addictive nature of the changes you see. It's tough to give that up for good. I gave it up for nearly 10 years and went back to it and I'm pretty disciplined. In my mind that's the biggest risk, that is, using them for years and years on end. For a man that's one type of risk. For a woman it's a whole other set of risks and when you are talking a decade of use there are most likely going to be masculinizing changes that aren't so nice. The addictive nature of these drugs 99 times out of 100 direct the user to move to stronger drugs so just be aware. Some people are more disciplined than others. AAS users tend to be addictive risk taker personalities to start with. If you fit in that group just be cautious. In the end I don't think anyone on this site has any grounds to judge you or anyone that chooses to use.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
You have a great physique as it stands now. Your muscles would look fuller and the rest would be diet. The biggest problem with use is the addictive nature of the changes you see. It's tough to give that up for good. I gave it up for nearly 10 years and went back to it and I'm pretty disciplined. In my mind that's the biggest risk, that is, using them for years and years on end. For a man that's one type of risk. For a woman it's a whole other set of risks and when you are talking a decade of use there are most likely going to be masculinizing changes that aren't so nice. The addictive nature of these drugs 99 times out of 100 direct the user to move to stronger drugs so just be aware. Some people are more disciplined than others. AAS users tend to be addictive risk taker personalities to start with. If you fit in that group just be cautious. In the end I don't think anyone on this site has any grounds to judge you or anyone that chooses to use.

im not a huge addictive person. not that i wouldnt want to maintain the strength but i have spent the past year wrapping my mind around the fact that i dont need to be the strongest girl in the gym all the time (i am in smallville but that doesnt count as im pretty much the only girl who lifts :D ) it is still a hard sell for me, i want to be strong but i dont like the pain associated with the increased weight and i cant afford an injury. it is a good thing that im busy enough right now that i dont have time to dwell too much on the fact that im a weakling :D

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
DEAR SHINE N GALS, excellent thread, the knowledge and personsal experience all of you displaye here and how presented is astounding. ATW, great question too. Im an experienced teacher and pt, but am always lookin to increase my experiences with female training as one cant assume that all male experiences are completly rellevant. In my world i consider anavar a very mild expensive compound, yet seemigly safer for msny reasons. Shine actually brought into light here through a series of referencres and discussion on how very safe ans unique anavar actually is. One interesting point is how the common belief that all orals are very destructive regarding liver functioning, may not ne the case og anavar. So making anavar a safer alternative for more reason.
Ive personally used winny almost everycycle, due to the drying effects it has, especially when running higher doses of deca or test, it keeps bloat at bay. Winny is famous for fighting bloat. Ive not bern one to use more than 50-100 mg of winny therefore never feeling the so called pain , then again being a man running winny and deca to me is like using milk on cereal. To we no matter what gender or what experience one has. Using the least amount needed for anything is vital to long term success overall.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Its really hard to guess what is going to happen in terms of androgenic sides. I would say assume you're going to see some of it and assume you will see more the longer and more frequently that you run cycles. You can't pick & choose your sides - you're adding in more androgen - this is how the body responds w/ higher androgen levels.

A very insightful perspective i must sincerely point out.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
DEAR SHINE N GALS, excellent thread, the knowledge and personsal experience all of you displaye here and how presented is astounding. ATW, great question too. Im an experienced teacher and pt, but am always lookin to increase my experiences with female training as one cant assume that all male experiences are completly rellevant. In my world i consider anavar a very mild expensive compound, yet seemigly safer for msny reasons. Shine actually brought into light here through a series of referencres and discussion on how very safe ans unique anavar actually is. One interesting point is how the common belief that all orals are very destructive regarding liver functioning, may not ne the case og anavar. So making anavar a safer alternative for more reason.
Ive personally used winny almost everycycle, due to the drying effects it has, especially when running higher doses of deca or test, it keeps bloat at bay. Winny is famous for fighting bloat. Ive not bern one to use more than 50-100 mg of winny therefore never feeling the so called pain , then again being a man running winny and deca to me is like using milk on cereal. To we no matter what gender or what experience one has. Using the least amount needed for anything is vital to long term success overall.

One of the classic guy cycles is deca + winny - for guys, the goal is usually growth, and general guidance is always include test as a base for any cycle due to the shutdown effects. Unless you like poking yourself frequently w/ Prop, the longer acting esters all mean more aromatization, which in turn means more water. Winny seems to have a bit of AI activity, but not as aggressive as a full on AI - so you get the drying w/o the dry-the-fuck-out, plus the hardening of an almost pure androgen.

For women, any amount of test or test boost (e.g. even tribulus) is going to promote both the results and the sides of increased androgen levels. But the proportions are what make it more important for women to be aware. The analog is the extent to which guys pay attention to estrogen suppression to reduce bitch tits, water, doughy fat & emotions.

Anavar, outside of the male / female discussion, has a strong body of research behind it indicating that it is mild enough to prescribe to children, AIDS patients and burn victims. The hitch is when you start looking at dosages above prescription levels that the effects of "Orals" become an issue.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
ATW

Have you considered tbol? Costs less than var, little to no water retention, excellent strength gains, slow steady/consistent size gains, doesnt convert to DHT and is chemically much like estrogen cept it's pretty anabolic. It's pretty much the "do anything" AAS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic