Nickobat
What's New?

so when do u stop?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ok old Bucks

Here is the ?....have u thought about just stopping aas use??
myself have thought about it but im on trt
but life is changing where i dont know if i care to bench over 400...we see guys come and go ..i for one have been on the boards since late 90's and in the game for over 25yrs ...i lift now just for the heck of it
use to be for looks
do i like walking around with 19" guns..sure i do...but being big has to a point worn off

now being cut is awesome

so when is it peeps??? 40..50..60..70<---ok at this age ur still shooting 500+mg ew then ur not focused on life

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I look at it as just another med helping you enjoy life... Your life doesnt have to revolve around it... Then again, Im only mid 30s too...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Excellent question. I'm in my 40s, and being lean has become more important than being big. I'm still bigger than most, but will never be that guy who's the biggest in the gym, and I don't care to be. I push a pencil for a living, and no one cares what I can bench. Am beginning to think more about my health. I'm wrestling with these issues right now. I think I'll pull back, but do so slowly. Was never into high doses to begin with.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In full disclosure I am below the youngest age you have mentioned... I think you've answered your own question though. I think when you just don't wanna pin any more, when you just don't care about how big you are... As you sure as hell know from your experience, growing like we do is a 24/7 ordeal. And it's only reasonable that at some point you "retire." I just hope that if you do, you continue to help out on the Board here... I'm just getting started and need and count on advice from guys like you. Best wishes with whatever you decide though brother!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
in all honestly when the good lord thinks its my time to leave this earth

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
nice T2G....im thinking same...i like being 7%....And POB...dont worry bro wolfie not leaving the boards plus there is alot of good help here...bunch of knowledge...thanks for the kind words

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
you don't.....I'm pushing 50.....this is no different than a multi vitamin to me......it increases my quality of life.....makes me feel great.....I'm in for life.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
yeah im pushing mid 40's ...but sja.....u still doing the same amount as when u was 30??

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
you don't.....I'm pushing 50.....this is no different than a multi vitamin to me......it increases my quality of life.....makes me feel great.....I'm in for life.

I have to agree. I am in my mid 40's and I have been out of the loop for a while and OFF my TRT and I feel like crap. I only feel normal when I am on TRT.. I have thrown in a cycle here and there over the years and experimented a lot but I will never stop as long as I can get my hands on some for at least TRT.

My 2 cents

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
TG and Oldman are you guys on TRT because of your AAS use over the years or just because you're "eligible?" Only asking because I'm wondering if thats where I'll be in 10 or 15 years.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
TG and Oldman are you guys on TRT because of your AAS use over the years or just because you're "eligible?" Only asking because I'm wondering if thats where I'll be in 10 or 15 years.

chances are (and this is by no means guarenteed) if you use AAS now then the day will come that you will need TRT.
i turn 33 this sunday and as of right now i intend to bulk into my 40's and then work on maintaining and staying lean after that. i'm pretty much counting on TRT by then but i dont wanna be 50-somethiing wondering if i could have been 250lbs at 10% because i didnt give it my all while i had the chance to...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
300-1200 is the range of t .....some guys are just low by nature ....i went thru being capped and a hip replacement ...aka trama that put me in the 99 spot so trt was a go ....some guys get put on it and are only at 400 n normal but low to some .....but all the years of not doing proper pct is also a factor....age is number 1

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic