scottmt77
What's New?

Slow Weak and Stupid

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Do you even read my log? Sniff, sniff.
OHPs yes, dips are too hard on the elbows right now.

Lol I meant on a chest day...not overall.

I hear ya on the elbow thing. Mine have taken a beating also.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I don't have a chest day. I usually squat and bench same day and dead press same day. I had to adjust this week due to a schedule conflict. I do accessory work for each on the appropriate day.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I don't have a chest day. I usually squat and bench same day and dead press same day. I had to adjust this week due to a schedule conflict. I do accessory work for each on the appropriate day.

Nice. I've been mixing it up lately.....pulled last night and threw in some OHP and tricep band pressdowns. I'm changing things up drastically these next few weeks.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Dead 210 5x3
OHP for uphuphill climb[/B] 105x5 125x5140x5
Squat145x5

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Squat 180 x 5 I was not happy with this, so as penance I did 135 x 5 with a full pause at the bottom, resting the bar on the rack.
Bench 205 x 5, 230 x 3, 255 x 1
Now if you're just joining us, I know what you're thinking. WTF? This jackass benches twice as much as he squats! What a loser. I bet he does curls in the squat rack too.
Believe me, it is painful for me to admit this in public. I identify with the squat. It is my lift. I sit here wearing a shirt that says, " will squat for food"

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nothing wrong with benching more. It's a smaller muscle group and recovers faster.

I curl in the squat rack .... I want to be strong at curls.

No where else to put the bar. You could start from th floor but I think it would fatigue your biceps by the time you were positioned to start the movement.

I think you're doing great man. I'm enjoying following your progress.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I meant twice as much weight. Volume wise, I'm sure that I squat more.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
So today somehow the planets aligned. My wife got up and walked the dog. So I was able to go for a decent run. I'm not sure how far because I don't have anyway to measure, but its further than I've gone in awhile and I was able to maintain a decent pace for maybe three miles. iPod hit five finger death punch right at the end.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good work on the run, three miles is great work mate if you aren't normally a consistent runner.

Hope you had a great weekend MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic