Latest Member
Shehulk
What's New?

Slow Weak and Stupid

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Shit, just noticed this thread now. I'm here for you brother and all the guys that I expected to help are here too.

PS fat grips killed my tendons.....be careful with them.....maybe for curls or shrugs but I wouldn't incorporate them too much.

Nice work so far, I'm caught up now.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm thinking about starting a CBL protocol. That way I could have BFR every night! I would have to change up my morning meal though since I usually have oats.
Thoughts?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm thinking about starting a CBL protocol. That way I could have BFR every night! I would have to change up my morning meal though since I usually have oats.
Thoughts?
I ran CBL in 2012. Make sure you keep your fat intake high on it. DON'T be afraid to eat a pound of bacon with your first meal. CBL IS NOT a calorie restricted diet. If you don't keep your fat intake high your energy and strength levels will take a dive.

Also, get your cholesterol levels checked BEFORE starting. and get it checked again after about 1 month into the diet.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I've done fine with keto before, and I have no intention of restricting calories. I figured the carbs at night would actually help since I train first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or some bcaas.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thoughts?
Are CBL and BFR Cold Beer/Lager and Big F***ing Reefer?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Nice little log Monsoon, I like your writing style.

I turn 37 this year and have never felt better, just shows that us 'oldies' can still hang with the young guns! Keep at it MF.