Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

She-Beast Muscle Journal | by HeatherH323

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Not only does she need to drop her hips when deadlifting, she also needs to arch that back. A rounded back like that will ultimately lead to a serious injury.

Deadlift is by far my hardest form to get down. I'm trying! so don't get me wrong. I don't know how to sound nice (it comes off rude) but next time just reply as if your talking to me. I really am interested in all you have to say :) I know the form but doing it is one thing!

Great benching and squatting, strong deads too just follow the advice that BI is giving he knows what he's talking about! Keep smashing shit Heather!!!

Thanks Halo, bench and squat is actually something I have down lol. I'll keep smashing until I get deads right!!!!

Very nice Heather. What are your goals at this point? It looks like you could do PL or BB if you chose to.There is always strongwoman too :D

Thank you :) My goals as of right now is stictly bodybuilding. I plan to do a comp in 2013 sometime. I find pl and strongwoman amazing and you have to be not only physically tough but mentally tough as well.... I don't think i'm woman enough for strongwoman lol. If I find bb alone unsatisfactory I am most likely to go towards pl. I have known a few bb'ers to do pl at the same time, only problem is they squat like bodybuilders haha

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How's it going in here??? YOu still liftin or what!?!?!?!?!?

hips

hips

Jan 8, 2012
I have an awful time keeping my hips and butt down...but POB is helping me and i am making progress :).. great lifting...keep up the good work!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have an awful time keeping my hips and butt down...but POB is helping me and i am making progress :).. great lifting...keep up the good work!

I prefer my women ass up and face down.
POB is NOT helping me...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic