HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
2/29/12
Arm Day- 1:17

Alternating DB Curls 12x25s 10x35s 8x35s 9x30s 10x Resistance Band Curls
Incline Hammer Curls 6x35s 6x30s 10x25s 10x25s
Reverse E-Z bar Curls 15x45 15x45 15x45 15x45
DB preacher Curls 10x20 10x20 10x20 (focused on the stretch)
Overhead E-Z bar ext. 20x45 15x55 8x60 10x45
Skull Crushers 15x45 8x65 8x65 8x65
Dips Behind back On Bench 15x bodyweight 15x 25lb plate 10x 45lb plate 8x 45lb plate
Pressdowns 10x30 6x45 10x30 (triceps were on fire!)
Wrist Curls 30x30 25x40 20x40 20x40 *high reps really give your forearms a workout*
Reverse Wrist Curls 30x30 30x30 25x30 20x30
Wrist Curls behind back 12x65 12x65 12x65

Daily Extras:
Worked abs & calves

Cardio:
45 minutes treadmill HR 70-75% MHR

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Febuary 29th 2012 | Chest Day | Pump pics. included

Chest Day => 00:36

Incline BB Press 8x115 WU 12x115 10x55s 5x135 1x145
Bench Press 12x115 4x135 1x145 1x155
Decline Flyes 12x20s 15x20s 12x25s 10x30s
Incline Flyes 12x30s 10x30s 10x30s 10x30s
Flyes 10x30s 10x30s

Things to take in to account:
1. No spotter
2. I have been experiencing cold sweats, muscle cramps, nausea, fatique, foggy feeling in my head since yesterday morning.
3. Energy levels where way down, I couldn’t focus on my workout as I usually do. I’m sure it is on count of this bug. I take ibuprofen for the cramps… there getting that bad. Within 30 minutes I start feeling better but tired. Who care… I got in there and I tried today.
4. I did get a good pump from what I did do (pic included below). It is a bit blurry. Taken from a video… need a better camera for sure but this will give you an idea.

Contemplating on 45 minutes of cardio tonight. It would help my immune system but then again I want to rest. I have no idea what I will end up doing. I was supposed to do abs and calves but I’m not up for that today… that can wait til another day. Cardio on the other hand, I don’t know!

Legs are tomorrow! I sure hope I’m feeling better by then.

Thanks for reading,
Heather H.

Chest Pump.jpgchest during workout.jpg

First picture was taken with camera...
second pics where video stills which are a little blurry!

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice pump... Looks good. Good strong press you got there. In for some legs tomorrow!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Keep rocking it Heather, the pics look great and way to put in the work when you feel like shit, that's where the good stuff happens!

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Thanks guys... I do feel like shit but I got it in... cant complain.

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
March 01 2012 | Leg Day

Leg Day... Hells yeah!!!

On this note: I’m feeling so much better than the past two days! I’ll be honest though, I’m feeling a bit bloated. It has actually become a little irritating. I have had a lot on my mind and according to my research… stomach gas (yea this is embarrassing) can be caused by worrying. I’m honest though and it has effected my training and cardio. Especially when walking on the treadmill. Any jarring seems to irritate the … uh you know…

So as you know yesterday was Chest day… a Sh**ty one at that but I got in there. I focused more on flyes than anything and for me its all about developing my body. I wasn’t that into it but my chest feels sore. It surprised me this morning when I woke up. In my opinion you gotta get in your flyes. Well come to think of it I did bench 155 and yes that is to my chest. Really pisses me off when girls go halfway down. Don’t get me wrong that is ok if your just using it as a different technique but not when it comes to maxing!!! 165 is my highest number yet sadly… no spotter like I said yesterday though so I didn’t want to chance anything. So I guess I’m not going to say 155 is my official max as of now. 165 was about 2 months ago…

For breakfast I had 2 poached eggs, ½ cup oatmeal, 2 rice cakes (crushed up in oatmeal), and ¼ cup sugar free syrup (in oatmeal). This is about 1/4th of my daily calorie consumption but it is leg day after all and I need my carbs. I always find this to help when squatting. Lets face it, it is hard and squatting takes fuel!

I’m going to focus on a wide range of different stances today. Hams are coming along nice as are glutes. Haha I remember when I thought having a big butt was bad ;p

Just cause I’m in a good mood and feeling a lot better I’m gonna share my play list with yall meatheads Prolly can’t list them all but here is a majority of them:

1. Kalmah - Skin of my Teeth

2. Kalmah - Defeat

3. Devil Driver - Cry for me Sky

4. Devil Driver - Monsters of the deep

5. Hollywood Undead - Paradise Lost

6. Times of Grace - Strength in Numbers

7. Children of Bodom - Tie my rope

8. Fear Factory - Self Immolation

9. Fear Factory - Shock

10. Mudvayne - Dig

11. Night wish - The Islander

12. Amaranthe - Act of desperation

Note* I like all kinds of music but during heavy stuff its all metel. I like being able to understand the hard stuff more than none but I gotta have something to get me going. Oh, hate country, that is a no no for me. So other than that I’m always looking for new stuff. Any suggestions is welcome

Todays routine:

Squats

Front squats

Half squats

Sissy squats

Leg ext.

Lying leg curls

Stiff leg deadlifts

Walking lunges

p.m. (after 45 min. cardio)

Calf Raises (300 reps)

Crunches/reverse crunches w/ resistance bands attached to ankles/ db side bends

Wrist curls

Reverse wrist curls (go til it burns for forearms)

Ok everybody I was gonna post all sets and reps but I am way to tired for that!!! It was ok, not the best but not the worst either. Gotta keep pushing!!!! Bodyfat is dropping, I can tell already so pretty psyched about that.

Good night for me all!

-Heather

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Awesome lifts Heather! Lookin Good, keep kickin ass!
Good music to!

peace.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice leg day.. Excellent variety in there. I am curious for more detail on it though...

And FYI I just made sweet love to your playlist..

Oh and also you can say shit here. We're adults. This ain't Walmart and it sure as shit ain't bb.com :D

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Nice leg day.. Excellent variety in there. I am curious for more detail on it though...

And FYI I just made sweet love to your playlist..

Oh and also you can say shit here. We're adults. This ain't Walmart and it sure as shit ain't bb.com :D

I was dead to the world last night. I'll include more on my next workout ;p and funny you say that... I put up a thread on bb.com and I copied it from there so I guess they filtered it. Pretty much done with that site anyways. I didn't even notice it til you said that haha

L

LDH

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2011
The only song I knew on that playlist was Dig by Mudvayne.

Mine at the moment looks like:
Ich Will - Rammstein
Ladies and Gentlemen - Saliva
Coming Undone - KoRn
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Fuel - Metallica
Pyschosocial - Slipknot
Freak on a Leash - Korn
5 minutes alone - pantera

Father Time

Father Time

Jan 22, 2012
Note* I like all kinds of music but during heavy stuff its all metel. I like being able to understand the hard stuff more than none but I gotta have something to get me going. Oh, hate country, that is a no no for me. So other than that I’m always looking for new stuff. Any suggestions is welcome
-Heather

Hi Heather.

Good log. I've been lurkin here.

Thanks for the music. I wish more posts had stuff like this.

I wear out the stuff I listen to.

If you'd like I could add a few, but I'm an old fart that listens mostly to 80s style metal.

FT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic