What's New?

She-Beast Muscle Journal | by HeatherH323

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
3/7/12 | Arm Day | Video Journal

Hey everyone,

Not a lot of time today to post a whole journal but I had a pretty good arm workout. Feelin small before the workout but I had a good pump. I took a little video. I fuckin suck at posing but I have to learn sometime so be gentle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Heather a word of advice if I may ....... I saw your dl vid get yo ass down sister! I fought this for so long and when i finally started dropping more the lift went up.

Love the posing and the facial expressions.

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
Heather a word of advice if I may ....... I saw your dl vid get yo ass down sister! I fought this for so long and when i finally started dropping more the lift went up.

Of course you may! Thank you... I need to get low!!!!! Time I give it up as well.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Just cause I’m in a good mood and feeling a lot better I’m gonna share my play list with yall meatheads Prolly can’t list them all but here is a majority of them:

1. Kalmah - Skin of my Teeth

2. Kalmah - Defeat

3. Devil Driver - Cry for me Sky

4. Devil Driver - Monsters of the deep

5. Hollywood Undead - Paradise Lost

6. Times of Grace - Strength in Numbers

7. Children of Bodom - Tie my rope

8. Fear Factory - Self Immolation

9. Fear Factory - Shock

10. Mudvayne - Dig

11. Night wish - The Islander

12. Amaranthe - Act of desperation
my kinda girl right here!

HeatherH323

HeatherH323

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2012
3/8/12 | Shoulder Day

Weight as of this morning: 152.0
Body fat %: 14.3 -15 last time I checked

Shoulder day- 1:19

Shoulder Press:
BB 15x75 Warm Up
DB 10x45s
BB 6x85
DB 9x45s
BB 5x95
BB 4x95
BB 8x75

Arnold’s:
4 sets of 10x25s (burns after each set)

One Arm Laterals With Resistance Bands (going for a burn)
4 sets of 10 reps each arm

Upright Rows:
10x50
8x60
8x60

Front Raises:
2 sets of 10x15 reps (slow and controlled contracting as many muscle fibers as possible)

Lying Rear Delt Raises:
2 sets of 12x15s
2 sets of 6x20s

Bent Over rear delt raises:

2 sets of 12x15s
2 sets of 8x20s

Shrugs *Heavy*
15x165
12x165
12x165
8x185
5x205

DB Shrugs
2 sets of 20x45s

PM: 45minutes Cardio, Abs, Forearms, Calves

Comments:
  • I walked 'Unplanned' not knowing the order of anything. Mission: burn up delts. I didn't focus on going as heavy as I did getting that burning throbbing sensation in the 3 heads today.
  • I focused more on traps than usual. DB's really got em at the end of my workout.
  • I'm feelin tiny..... :( Not Good!!!!
  • On all the raises... it was strict. No swinging what so ever. Sometimes it doesn't matter how much weight you use but how you use it!
  • All in all my delts and traps are toast!

View attachment 2300

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good volume on the shoulders! Nice looking presses too!!!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

what DL video :(

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Weight as of this morning: 152.0
Body fat %: 14.3 -15 last time I checked

Shoulder day- 1:19

Shoulder Press:
BB 15x75 Warm Up
DB 10x45s
BB 6x85
DB 9x45s
BB 5x95
BB 4x95
BB 8x75

Arnold’s:
4 sets of 10x25s (burns after each set)

One Arm Laterals With Resistance Bands (going for a burn)
4 sets of 10 reps each arm

Upright Rows:
10x50
8x60
8x60

Front Raises:
2 sets of 10x15 reps (slow and controlled contracting as many muscle fibers as possible)

Lying Rear Delt Raises:
2 sets of 12x15s
2 sets of 6x20s

Bent Over rear delt raises:

2 sets of 12x15s
2 sets of 8x20s

Shrugs *Heavy*
15x165
12x165
12x165
8x185
5x205

DB Shrugs
2 sets of 20x45s

PM: 45minutes Cardio, Abs, Forearms, Calves

Comments:
  • I walked 'Unplanned' not knowing the order of anything. Mission: burn up delts. I didn't focus on going as heavy as I did getting that burning throbbing sensation in the 3 heads today.
  • I focused more on traps than usual. DB's really got em at the end of my workout.
  • I'm feelin tiny..... :( Not Good!!!!
  • On all the raises... it was strict. No swinging what so ever. Sometimes it doesn't matter how much weight you use but how you use it!
  • All in all my delts and traps are toast!

View attachment 2300

you look great, don't mind fuck yourself! The bold is so important!:) I see so many guys with shit form, just so they can say they lifted heavy.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Leg Day... Hells yeah!!!

On this note: I’m feeling so much better than the past two days! I’ll be honest though, I’m feeling a bit bloated. It has actually become a little irritating. I have had a lot on my mind and according to my research… stomach gas (yea this is embarrassing) can be caused by worrying. I’m honest though and it has effected my training and cardio. Especially when walking on the treadmill. Any jarring seems to irritate the … uh you know…

So as you know yesterday was Chest day… a Sh**ty one at that but I got in there. I focused more on flyes than anything and for me its all about developing my body. I wasn’t that into it but my chest feels sore. It surprised me this morning when I woke up. In my opinion you gotta get in your flyes. Well come to think of it I did bench 155 and yes that is to my chest. Really pisses me off when girls go halfway down. Don’t get me wrong that is ok if your just using it as a different technique but not when it comes to maxing!!! 165 is my highest number yet sadly… no spotter like I said yesterday though so I didn’t want to chance anything. So I guess I’m not going to say 155 is my official max as of now. 165 was about 2 months ago…

For breakfast I had 2 poached eggs, ½ cup oatmeal, 2 rice cakes (crushed up in oatmeal), and ¼ cup sugar free syrup (in oatmeal). This is about 1/4th of my daily calorie consumption but it is leg day after all and I need my carbs. I always find this to help when squatting. Lets face it, it is hard and squatting takes fuel!

I’m going to focus on a wide range of different stances today. Hams are coming along nice as are glutes. Haha I remember when I thought having a big butt was bad ;p

Just cause I’m in a good mood and feeling a lot better I’m gonna share my play list with yall meatheads Prolly can’t list them all but here is a majority of them:

1. Kalmah - Skin of my Teeth

2. Kalmah - Defeat

3. Devil Driver - Cry for me Sky

4. Devil Driver - Monsters of the deep

5. Hollywood Undead - Paradise Lost

6. Times of Grace - Strength in Numbers

7. Children of Bodom - Tie my rope

8. Fear Factory - Self Immolation

9. Fear Factory - Shock

10. Mudvayne - Dig

11. Night wish - The Islander

12. Amaranthe - Act of desperation

Note* I like all kinds of music but during heavy stuff its all metel. I like being able to understand the hard stuff more than none but I gotta have something to get me going. Oh, hate country, that is a no no for me. So other than that I’m always looking for new stuff. Any suggestions is welcome

Todays routine:

Squats

Front squats

Half squats

Sissy squats

Leg ext.

Lying leg curls

Stiff leg deadlifts

Walking lunges

p.m. (after 45 min. cardio)

Calf Raises (300 reps)

Crunches/reverse crunches w/ resistance bands attached to ankles/ db side bends

Wrist curls

Reverse wrist curls (go til it burns for forearms)

Ok everybody I was gonna post all sets and reps but I am way to tired for that!!! It was ok, not the best but not the worst either. Gotta keep pushing!!!! Bodyfat is dropping, I can tell already so pretty psyched about that.

Good night for me all!

-Heather

wheres the GWAR?....killer sound list beast....keep smashing it....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic