Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Safest Steroid

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
What is safe?..I say each anabolic is safe as long as u do it right and not abuse the shit.And the older u get some are worst to take then others....dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Great post, recently in either muscle development, or iron man magzines one of the doc based on resesrch did an article of what he considered what would be the top three safest in case one so obsessed to cycle too long and overindulge. No orals, EQ number one followed by deca and test. No primo, dont confuse mildness with safety

Realy? lmao is he a quack?

EQ was briefly available for human use in Europe but was removed because it caused erythrocytosis and polycythemia in too many users. This should be a concern and hematology should be monitored One good study said!

Back to Anavar!!!!! ha! ha!

androlone virtualy non-toxic?
Anavar actualy improves liver function in alcoholic helpatitis patients and even at 60mg doses!

Bonkovsky HL, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT

Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia.

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation, and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

Var and the lipid bullshit

on var my HDL droped from 69 to 22 in just 6 weeks. I was taking 100 mg ed. A friend told me to look into HCG along time ago to keep my lipid profiles in check ... It worked! ha! ha! ha!

Again VAR LIKE I'VE SAID IT'S the only AAS EVEN GIVEN TO KIDS that IVE SEEN in the MEDICAL COMMUNITY!!!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
gonna say var for reasons posted. I've run tbol, dbol and winny ..... based on the way I feel and no sides it is by far the most mild oral I've used.

Oil: I would say test at low dose is very safe. Eq a close second.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
gonna say var for reasons posted. I've run tbol, dbol and winny ..... based on the way I feel and no sides it is by far the most mild oral I've used.

Oil: I would say test at low dose is very safe. Eq a close second.

yea EQ IMO is realy detrimental on dose for safety! why cause I've taken the shit at 1500mg/wk and got blood sludge you could say!!! about 300mg/wk I don't have problems it seems. (as long as I keep cycle runs short and under 14 wks) or I gota give a bit of blood.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
yea EQ IMO is realy detrimental on dose for safety! why cause I've taken the shit at 1500mg/wk and got blood sludge you could say!!! about 300mg/wk I don't have problems it seems. (as long as I keep cycle runs short and under 14 wks) or I gota give a bit of blood.

yes sir, I had a blood draw after a 16 week eq / test cycle dosed @ 600 per week. The pin was clogging up leaving the medical staff short of the amount noramally taken but enought to work with. The nurse and dr. seemed a bit baffled. Doc mentioned next time we should use a larger needle... but I knew the reason was the eq.

Lower dose 450 (for me) combined with low dose aspiirin to thin blood a bit is gtg. also not longer then 16 weeks.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
GREAT post on Var Shine..... u will find alot of the medications that are used in medical reasons have far more research on them than underground stuff. I also believe Anadrol is given in pretty high dosages to aid's patents as well..

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
GREAT post on Var Shine..... u will find alot of the medications that are used in medical reasons have far more research on them than underground stuff. I also believe Anadrol is given in pretty high dosages to aid's patents as well..

Anadrol Ill bet is not considered on the safe list, its considered highly toxic,Oxymetholone may cause serious liver and spleen problems, including the formation of blood-filled cysts within the liver and spleen and the formation of liver tumors. Liver failure or severe internal bleeding may sometimes result. If you develop sudden dizziness, weakness, fainting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dark urine, or yellowing of the skin or eyes, contact your doctor immediately.

Oxymetholone may cause changes in lipid levels in the blood, which can affect your risk of developing blockages in the arteries (atherosclerosis) or coronary artery disease. but is probably great for someone wasting away.Drol is one of the harshest substances in our medicine cabinet. extreme irritability and bloat. In terms of risk v. reward, drol is only slightly above M1T and halo. With that said- It is my personal favorite for gaining quick mass - just stay on it briefly
SHINE- GOD DAMN INCREADIBLY INTERESTING INFORMATION, I GUESS THAT GUY MUST HAVE BEEN- NOT OFTEN DOES AN ARTICLE SHARE SOMETHING NEW- YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME SOMETHING TODAY BRO, MUCHASS GRAZZY ASS

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Var given to people with bad liverz actualy helped liver function, it's given to burn victims & kidz to!

so yea IMO var looks like it's #1 for safety.

nOW DECA ALSO USED BE GIVEN TO BURN VICTIMS, ANAVAR IS STILL 17 ALKYLATES , SO IM NOT CONVINCED IT CAN IMPROVE ANYTHING BUT YOU MAY BE CORRECT ABOUT THE LEVEL OF SAFETY AS RELATED TO OTHER AAS

ORAL METHENOLONE It is not 17 alpha-alkylated, like d-bol and ANAVAR. It is 1 alkylated and beta esterfied. This makes it easy on the old Liver and lipid profile

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Strange that a veterinary steroid not approved for human use is #1. Sounds to me like quackery.
NEWS FLASH : ALL STEROIDS ARE CURRENTLY NOT APPROVED - THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND DEEMED UNSAFE LMFAO, However I think for the sake of this post we are trying to consider the one we consider the least harmful. EQ has been used by vets legally , and in some cases still is, so that makes your point muut LOL I was merely repeating what I read and all of us here are just making assumptions, therefore we can all be considered quacks, all forums are technically quackery- so now lets see if we all agree that anavar or primo or whatever are the most safest

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
nOW DECA ALSO USED BE GIVEN TO BURN VICTIMS, ANAVAR IS STILL 17 ALKYLATES , SO IM NOT CONVINCED IT CAN IMPROVE ANYTHING BUT YOU MAY BE CORRECT ABOUT THE LEVEL OF SAFETY AS RELATED TO OTHER AAS

ORAL METHENOLONE It is not 17 alpha-alkylated, like d-bol and ANAVAR. It is 1 alkylated and beta esterfied. This makes it easy on the old Liver and lipid profile

did you even see the anavar study posted above?

those were hepatitis patients and anavar 60mg/day !

And most don't understand how anavar is processed in the body to begin with.

which is different than A-drol or d-bol from what I've read.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Shine Im agreeing with YOU , but Im still having trouble bleieving the studys LOL , Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

there is more even that support the evidence of anavar

"Treatment with an anabolic agent is associated with improvement in respiratory function in persons with tetraplegia: A pilot study.
Researchers: Spungen AM., Grimm DR., Strakhan M., Pizzolato PM., & Bauman WA."

Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects like jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis , peliosis hepatis , hyperplasias etc. which are typically attributed to the C17-alpha-alkylated anabolic steroids.

Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds or to improve respiratory function. Both of these novel properties make it a good choice for in-season use for runners, boxers, martial arts competitors, and other such athletes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic