Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Safest Steroid

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
There is no such thing as a safe steroid ... remember that you're introducing chemicals into your body and that's never good ...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Safest IMO has to be test, as long as it's dosed correctly.

But in all honestly, they all have there own issues, and the steroid each person likes the most depends on the user.

starkiller

starkiller

Jul 4, 2011
The safest steroid in terms of use versus side effects is primo. methenolone is by far the weakest steroid due to its design. You can safely use up to 800mgs per week and have little to no side effects from it. Just a very mild compound. Good to use during deiting when you want to spare muscle while restricting colories. Not that great of a bulking agent due to its deisgn. And not to mention its not light on the wallet.

B

BethHansen

Jul 4, 2011
i am a huge fan of Anavar. i've used it a couple times and literally saw no negative side effects whatsoever. but then again, i'm small so i was only taking about 10 or 20mg a day. can't quite remember.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The safest steroid in terms of use versus side effects is primo. methenolone is by far the weakest steroid due to its design. You can safely use up to 800mgs per week and have little to no side effects from it. Just a very mild compound. Good to use during deiting when you want to spare muscle while restricting colories. Not that great of a bulking agent due to its deisgn. And not to mention its not light on the wallet.

I still say var has less sides than primo. Primo may be safer liver-wise but var has very little sides even at large doses.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I still say var has less sides than primo. Primo may be safer liver-wise but var has very little sides even at large doses.

The toxicity issues are way over exaggerated with var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic