Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Safest Steroid

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Var i would say would be the safest, since it has the least sides.

this is dose dependant as well. i think var needs to be ran at about 100mg ED and that kicks the shit out of the liver and puts the lipids in the shitter. i would say anything under 75mg and your wasting your money.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
this is dose dependant as well. i think var needs to be ran at about 100mg ED and that kicks the shit out of the liver and puts the lipids in the shitter. i would say anything under 75mg and your wasting your money.

Most definitely NOT true, i have used var at 50-60mg with immense strength gains and great vascularity. If the var is properly dosed, you can make good gains on 50mg ED easily.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I think that the safest steroid is very individual. I can take DHT based hormones all day long and not have a single adverse reaction but the moment i take a nandralone based compound i get more sides at low doseages than you would imagine. None of our bodies will process things the same as anyone elses. I do believe that test is a very safe compound in low doses for the majority of the population. I think sides are really our bodies way of telling us that the doseage we are on is too high for our level of development.

Those who know me, know that i stay fairly conservative with hormones. I think that if we slowly increase our doseages as we develop and we do other things that will help to create a great environment for growth(gh, peptides, slin) we can avoid all side effects. Honestly, i do not take ai's unless i am prepping for a show, i have never gotten gyno and overall i feel great while on cycle(until i had to add tren in recently).

Just my 2 cents guys.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A collective observation it looks like the most expensive are the safest (primo, var). Personally I have little if any sides from EQ.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Var is one of the safest... i would also say Test is as well... both are medications u can get from your doctor. test is a naturally occurring hormone so i don't see how its unsafe to increase it lol... people talking about how var is toxic everyone is different but alot of the toxicity is way over rated....... my liver values get more fucked up using OTC supplements from supplement companies with there NO products... Var as far as dosages depends on the person i dont think u can say u need to run X amount... u need to do trial and error

Last edited:
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Moderate dose test with an AI and 30 mg of Anavar is a very mild cycle. For what ever reasons Sustanons seem to be the best test for me as far as smooth and no sides. i really should just replace all my test with pharma grade sustanon. Another mild cycle is Test, NPP and Mast or replace mast with Var. mast is just about side effect free. It's similar to Primo but cheaper. Equipoise is pretty mild at reasonable dose but can give anxiety and high red cells at high dose in some.

I think the key is finding which ones work for you and dialing in your dose. Over time if you are young and healthy enough tolerance might go up. Sometimes as you age tolerance goes down so dose is sort of a moving target. Probably one of the safer ways to cycle is to dial in to your dosages rather than take a cookie cutter approach and staying with it while trying to combat sides with ancillaries. if you're sweaty, oily skinned, huffing and puffing and full of water you're probably not cycling (and dieting) right. Take the time to dial it in and the overall cycle will go better.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Var given to people with bad liverz actualy helped liver function, it's given to burn victims & kidz to!

so yea IMO var looks like it's #1 for safety.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
safe is defined in the eyes of the beholder...

for me Var didn't impact my liver much at all but DESTROYED my lipid panel horribly, i get bloods every four weeks so i watch it closely. I want to live a long time and low HDL is a very bad thing.

imho the safest is test, followed by EQ and Deca. I wouldn't consider any oral safe so to speak due to the methylation and other aspects of usage.

Great post, recently in either muscle development, or iron man magzines one of the doc based on resesrch did an article of what he considered what would be the top three safest in case one so obsessed to cycle too long and overindulge. No orals, EQ number one followed by deca and test. No primo, dont confuse mildness with safety

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
One more thing what is up with all this anxiety crap with EQ ? In 10-15 years surfin these forums , until last year on one if the newbie boards had u never heard of such a thing? Its like a huge group of noobs who judging by their posts, are overindulgent, impatient and unrealistic with cycles and goal setting, hence become anxious. Then blame the EQ lmao, now that group has infiltrsted and infected the whole conmunity and now i see otherwise, intelligent experienced guys entering it to chats. Hogwash! There aint no such thing, there just seems to be a whole new train of thought related to this- i mean one forum had a survey and the entire board hates eq and loves anadrol based on them saying anadrol wirks and eq dont? Impatience! One hits ya hard and fast so it satisfies the immediate need of impatient gratification and one can be analogized to the tortoise, slow n steady wins.. there is a time and place for it all.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
One more thing what is up with all this anxiety crap with EQ ? In 10-15 years surfin these forums , until last year on one if the newbie boards had u never heard of such a thing? Its like a huge group of noobs who judging by their posts, are overindulgent, impatient and unrealistic with cycles and goal setting, hence become anxious. Then blame the EQ lmao, now that group has infiltrsted and infected the whole conmunity and now i see otherwise, intelligent experienced guys entering it to chats. Hogwash! There aint no such thing, there just seems to be a whole new train of thought related to this- i mean one forum had a survey and the entire board hates eq and loves anadrol based on them saying anadrol wirks and eq dont? Impatience! One hits ya hard and fast so it satisfies the immediate need of impatient gratification and one can be analogized to the tortoise, slow n steady wins.. there is a time and place for it all.

I have noticed this also. I think its mostly psychological. People read about anxiety being a potential side and all of a sudden everyone is having anxiety. I love EQ and have never had any side at all from it.

As for the safest or mildest steroids. Primo, EQ, and proviron.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Great post, recently in either muscle development, or iron man magzines one of the doc based on resesrch did an article of what he considered what would be the top three safest in case one so obsessed to cycle too long and overindulge. No orals, EQ number one followed by deca and test. No primo, dont confuse mildness with safety

Strange that a veterinary steroid not approved for human use is #1. Sounds to me like quackery.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic