Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Safest Steroid

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
NEWS FLASH : ALL STEROIDS ARE CURRENTLY NOT APPROVED - THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND DEEMED UNSAFE LMFAO, However I think for the sake of this post we are trying to consider the one we consider the least harmful. EQ has been used by vets legally , and in some cases still is, so that makes your point muut LOL I was merely repeating what I read and all of us here are just making assumptions, therefore we can all be considered quacks, all forums are technically quackery- so now lets see if we all agree that anavar or primo or whatever are the most safest

You got a chip on your shoulder or something. No, they are not all illegal. They are controlled. That the drug is used in veterinary medicine certainly does not mean it is safe in humans and certainly does not mean it is the safest when measured against those approved for use in humans. Equipoise is a veterinarian steroid and was only briefly approved for human use in the US. Then it was removed from the market due to adverse events. So, your point is mute. Look, you want to be king kong on the boards go ahead. This must be pretty important to you. Bottom line is Equipoise is not the safest even if some quack in a muscle magazine says so and you rationalize you're support of his statement.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Definitely primo,i ran primo at 100mgs aday for a year straight and had no issues at all.I had blood work done every 3 months and everything was perfect.I got greta pumps and good results and i felt great.Real oral primos are incredible.

I would LOOOOOVE to run primo like that. Maybe if I sold our house I could afford it!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
oral primo MAD expensive

Yeah, but now that some asshole has put the idea in my head I want to do it! I was just pricing it out... best I can tell it would run about $1200.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
that much for some Oral shit..... i donnno Oral primo is very weak compared to all the other shit... maybe some Primo for some contest prep.... but i dont think it is cost effective to run in a typical cycle... but thats just my opinion

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
that much for some Oral shit..... i donnno Oral primo is very weak compared to all the other shit... maybe some Primo for some contest prep.... but i dont think it is cost effective to run in a typical cycle... but thats just my opinion

It would be 700mg a week for a year. I bet running it that long would compliment the rest of your cycles very well and support your gains whether bulking or cutting. The only thing I don't know about is how your receptors would do with all that. It kind of seems like your gains would drop off after a bit.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
there are ways to refresh ur AR's

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
i just went back and looked how i ran the primo for a year and i did 50mgs aday for 2 weeks followed by 100mgs aday for 4 weeks and occasionally jumped it to 150mgs aday for 2 weeks.It worked really well for me.My friend tried primo for a while and did not like it.EVrybody is different i really enjoyed it.If i could find those primos again i would probably do it again.yes it was pricey but safe and for me the safety is worth every penny.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
It would be 700mg a week for a year. I bet running it that long would compliment the rest of your cycles very well and support your gains whether bulking or cutting. The only thing I don't know about is how your receptors would do with all that. It kind of seems like your gains would drop off after a bit.

your receptors would get use to primo after so long..that goes for any chemaical...This is why i swich compounds alot...mostly orals or any fast acting compound.There are a few ways u can refesh your receptors to make the best out of every compound...heres one example that works for me...U can run the oral primo for 6 weeks then drop the primo and swich to winny or t-bol and run that for 6 weeks then jump back on the primo for 6 weeks then swich orals again...That just one way to refresh your ARs...You can do that with oils too...dw

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
your receptors would get use to primo after so long..that goes for any chemaical...This is why i swich compounds alot...mostly orals or any fast acting compound.There are a few ways u can refesh your receptors to make the best out of every compound...heres one example that works for me...U can run the oral primo for 6 weeks then drop the primo and swich to winny or t-bol and run that for 6 weeks then jump back on the primo for 6 weeks then swich orals again...That just one way to refresh your ARs...You can do that with oils too...dw

How about just running it 6 on - 6 off? Would that be enough to clear out the AR's?

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
Primo! Primo actually improves the immune system.

Anavar will still foul up your cholesterol levels. EQ will raise rbc and that may or may not be a problem.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
Some would say that you can run primo year round without any issues at low dose. I'm personally not recommending that but I do personally because it seems to help me stay lean a bit easier.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic