Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question about Jack3d

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
I had to get off jack. started out with 1 scoop went to 2 then 3 . Soon as I got threw working out chocked down a shake and it was nap time if i didnt get a nap I felt like shit the rest of the day. plus couldnt eat anything. Got a can of it here want it ??

haha..thanks for the offer mupfo !! but as i told ya...this thing just doesnt work for me, no matter how many scoops i'd try !! gotta try something entirely diff now !!

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
If you got it with the impresion you're lifts will go up then maybe you are a noob that got scammed but it works for me.... I don't expect a whole lot out of it but does more than a cup of coffee. Like I said I don't use it every work out either jus a lil pick me up every once in awhile.

no offense but do you use jack3d for anything else than a lil extra rush to help perform better at gym?? noob?? i might be..but not like the way u put it bro !

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
no offense but do you use jack3d for anything else than a lil extra rush to help perform better at gym?? noob?? i might be..but not like the way u put it bro !

I wasn't calling you a noob, it was in response to mayos post saying jacked 3 is a scam for noobs... I don't agree with what he was saying... And no I just use jacked 3 for anything else but for the gym.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I've been making my own pre w/o for awhile now. Its far more powerful than jack3d (1 scoop =4 scoops of crapp3d) and it costs me about $4 for a tub of it. My next formula will have 20-30mg of halo per serving. :-D

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
I've been making my own pre w/o for awhile now. Its far more powerful than jack3d (1 scoop =4 scoops of crapp3d) and it costs me about $4 for a tub of it. My next formula will have 20-30mg of halo per serving. :-D

Recipe pls :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic