sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
This thingz not gonna ruin my sleep..isnt it?? :(

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
COffee does the does the exact same thing for me. All I need it for is ot wake me to.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
2-3 scoops of jacked 3 does it for me, also like expand extreme but if u think it's going to up ur bench eh idk bout that...... Just dont start relying on pre work
Out drinks, a lil pick me up every once in
Awhile is good tho.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i get nothing from jack3d or most preworkouts for that matter. much depends on how your body reacts or responds to stimulants. jack is primarily 1,3 dimethyl but it also has schizandrol in it which for a certain percentage of the population will actually make you tired and sleepy vs stimulated and awake. unfortunately, this is what happens to me when taking jack3d.

stims wont increase your bench but they might make you more focused and energized which could result in your working harder and therefore getting more out of your workout. :D

good luck!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
One scoop of jack3d did me fine. 3 scoops and im like a crackhead, unable to get it up for 24 hours. You could say Im stim sensitive :p

Imo if you are going to use a preworkout, its best to make your own. That is what I do and they work even better for me.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
12 Scoops!

Funny story: guy who goes to the gym same time as me and talks to me quite a bit told me that jack3d worked pretty good for him in the beginning but that after a few weeks he couldn't feel it. I thought, well that's not too uncommon, but it usually takes longer than a few weeks. So I asked him how many scoops he was taking. He said, 12. Twelve!!!! The dude was taking 12 scoops a day. I was surprised he was still alive. Of course, this is the same guy who works the same bodyparts every day for 4 hours a day, but doesn't work legs. I continue to be baffled by the number of people who go to the gym but never bother to educate themselves on the proper way of doing things :confused:

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
12 scoops and Im sure I would die or at least have a panic attack. The thing I hated about Jack3d was the crash I got from it. It would make me feel like shit a few hours later.I had to quit using it all together for these reasons.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Funny story: guy who goes to the gym same time as me and talks to me quite a bit told me that jack3d worked pretty good for him in the beginning but that after a few weeks he couldn't feel it. I thought, well that's not too uncommon, but it usually takes longer than a few weeks. So I asked him how many scoops he was taking. He said, 12. Twelve!!!! The dude was taking 12 scoops a day. I was surprised he was still alive. Of course, this is the same guy who works the same bodyparts every day for 4 hours a day, but doesn't work legs. I continue to be baffled by the number of people who go to the gym but never bother to educate themselves on the proper way of doing things :confused:

I worked my way up to 4 scoops plus a scoop and a half of No-xplode all at once. After that though I took a break from it, I wasn't about to work my way up to twelve scoops, that's retarded. Not to mention that means you are getting 2.5 servings from a 25$ tub of jacked.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I never have understood why people dont figure out the ingredients are some of if not the same ingredients in thermogenics, its called downregulation, the same concepts apply to pre-workout as too most fat burner, 4-6 weeks on equal time off, to allow receptor upregulation to return to normal, in other words, your body adapts.
The guy taking 12 scoops is a fucking moron, as I said the body adapt to the stimulant effect, BUT it doesnt adapt to the laxative diuretic effect, when you do that you give yourself the worst case of bowel evacuation.
Remember SuperDump250 and ImGonnaExplode? The first real good pre-workouts...they didnt get those names accidentally.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Great points here, Im a mad stim fanatic , due to my tendency to train at 5am daily and then other trainnig after my job, I try to always rotate and/or cycle my stims. My reason is that they just dont work after a while when you use them all the time. SO for example my ephedrine HCL I go 5 on 2 off, then once month I take a week to two weeks off. During that time Ill try to use a different stim that uses a different pathway ( different receptor)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I never have understood why people dont figure out the ingredients are some of if not the same ingredients in thermogenics, its called downregulation, the same concepts apply to pre-workout as too most fat burner, 4-6 weeks on equal time off, to allow receptor upregulation to return to normal, in other words, your body adapts.
The guy taking 12 scoops is a fucking moron, as I said the body adapt to the stimulant effect, BUT it doesnt adapt to the laxative diuretic effect, when you do that you give yourself the worst case of bowel evacuation.
Remember SuperDump250 and ImGonnaExplode? The first real good pre-workouts...they didnt get those names accidentally.

I also don't get why people don't just buy caffeine, ephedra, or 1,3 off the internet for dirt cheap and make their own pre workout drink.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I think the reason jac3d gained so much popularity is that it was the first mainstream supp to use beta-alanine. People got the tingly feeling and immediately assumed that it was the product some how super charging their body. All jack3d has in significant amounts is 1'3 dimethyl and beta-alanine. All the other ingredients are just pixie dusted in there. Jack3d is the biggest and most profitable noob scam of all time IMO.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic