Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question about Jack3d

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
So i used a scoop of jack3d as my pre-workout drink hoping that it would make a diff but sadly i felt nothing...is that normal and should i try using more than a scoop ??

PS: i never used any of these pre-workout drinks before :)

Thanks

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
2-3 scoops....I stopped using pre-workouts, Im having better lifts honestly.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I was having to use 3 scoops of jack3d in order to get any thing from it. I'm with aj though i.have ditched all that stuff . more I just rolled with few cups of strong coffee and a gatorade. Works well for me.

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
thanks aj...well looks like i really gotta use these pre-workout drinks as i am benching at the same weight for a while now..gotta man up in some way or other, right?!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
thanks aj...well looks like i really gotta use these pre-workout drinks as i am benching at the same weight for a while now..gotta man up in some way or other, right?!

They used to help me too, but after a while I noticed that after my workouts I would feel like complete shit, then I started feeling drained during the workouts too.
I dropped the things and within a week I was training like a madman again....call it adrenal burnout or whatever but I dont use em anymore....too bad I have a whole container of jac3d and about 100 packets of samples.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So i used a scoop of jack3d as my pre-workout drink hoping that it would make a diff but sadly i felt nothing...is that normal and should i try using more than a scoop ??

PS: i never used any of these pre-workout drinks before :)

Thanks
If you weigh more than a buck 25 then one scoop won't do a thing. I've been taking 3 scoops every workout for almost 3 years. You should try 2 then go to 3 if it doesn't work. If you get nothing then... send the remainder to me via USPS, because you're a non-responder :D

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i have used in the past.... worked pretty good for energy.... but sadly it seems in todays industry the more popular a product becomes the cheaper quality it gets..... i have not used in yrs so i do not know how it is anymore

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
If you weigh more than a buck 25 then one scoop won't do a thing. I've been taking 3 scoops every workout for almost 3 years. You should try 2 then go to 3 if it doesn't work. If you get nothing then... send the remainder to me via USPS, because you're a non-responder :D

Hehe... im currently 178lbs..so will keep that in mind and will go 2 scoops tommrw and see...hope it works out !!

N

nmj1199

Nov 22, 2011
I used it for the first time today one scoop and I was flying lol. I don't drink caffine normaly so maybe i'm not used to it.

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
I used it for the first time today one scoop and I was flying lol. I don't drink caffine normaly so maybe i'm not used to it.

lol nice...good to hear tht 1 scoop works for somebody atleast :) Was getting the feeling that i just wasted 25 bucks !

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I love preworkouts but I feel like shit sometimes after and can't eat. If you aren't getting anything from jacked try allmax nutrition razor 8 blast powder. It's like a heart attack in a can.

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
I love preworkouts but I feel like shit sometimes after and can't eat. If you aren't getting anything from jacked try allmax nutrition razor 8 blast powder. It's like a heart attack in a can.

if this (jack3d) doesnt work out, next time im gonna try weed :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic