Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Question about Jack3d

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think the reason jac3d gained so much popularity is that it was the first mainstream supp to use beta-alanine. People got the tingly feeling and immediately assumed that it was the product some how super charging their body. All jack3d has in significant amounts is 1'3 dimethyl and beta-alanine. All the other ingredients are just pixie dusted in there. Jack3d is the biggest and most profitable noob scam of all time IMO.....

While some of what you say is true, how is it a scam if a person gets better workouts after taking it? I know for a fact that I do and it's not a placebo effect. If it works, then a $2 drink (3 scoops) isn't much to pay to give you an extra boost in energy. If you're a non-responder then it's a wasted $2. Personally I get nothing from SP250 and all the other stim/NO drinks. But jack3d continues to give me a stim after 3 years... I guess I'm just lucky.

Fitter x

Fitter x

Nov 13, 2011
5 hour energy is all I use. But like it was said I have to go on and off or it looses it's effect.
I've tried jack3d. It's like when you first find out you can jack off, it was cool for a while then it just didn't do the trick anymore.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
5 hour energy is all I use. But like it was said I have to go on and off or it looses it's effect.
I've tried jack3d. It's like when you first find out you can jack off, it was cool for a while then it just didn't do the trick anymore.

Bah ha the first time I thought I was havin a seizure lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've tried jack3d. It's like when you first find out you can jack off
I'm not sure what you're doing in your workouts bro, but it's not like that at all for me lololol.

sanbuds

sanbuds

Nov 1, 2011
darn ! i used 2 scoops for the workout and felt nuthin... this thing sucks for me !!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
How much do you weigh sanbuds?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'd give it 3 scoops next time about 40 minutes before your workout. If you still get nothing, PM me and I'll give you my PO Box for you to send the remainder of the supply :D

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If you got it with the impresion you're lifts will go up then maybe you are a noob that got scammed but it works for me.... I don't expect a whole lot out of it but does more than a cup of coffee. Like I said I don't use it every work out either jus a lil pick me up every once in awhile.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
If you weigh more than a buck 25 then one scoop won't do a thing. I've been taking 3 scoops every workout for almost 3 years. You should try 2 then go to 3 if it doesn't work. If you get nothing then... send the remainder to me via USPS, because you're a non-responder :D

This sounds about right. But you can also try spike shooter. They work real well for the first hundred cans then it takes a few to get a punch.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
I had to get off jack. started out with 1 scoop went to 2 then 3 . Soon as I got threw working out chocked down a shake and it was nap time if i didnt get a nap I felt like shit the rest of the day. plus couldnt eat anything. Got a can of it here want it ??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic