Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Push for the last show of the year -Rock

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Huge difference this week. I actually figured out via blood work that my supplements were severely underdosed and my AI was bunk. Switched end of last week and the difference is amazing. 231.8 this morning. Been using dandelion root to control water bloat. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413653479.422430.jpg

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Good call on the Blood work, knowledge is king in this end game, you're coming in very very well!

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Solid quads man. Wish I could get mine to look like that. My legs (esp calf) have always lagged so badly... jealous man.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Looking good. I Always have as many pharm grade products possible when dieting for a show. Staying dry through out the process helps to see where you really are. Keep banging away. You are on track to be your best come contest day.

Keep working on posing. Find your best look and lock it in,
Good lcuk,
GC

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
What type of protocol do you run with the dandelion root? I've actually looked into this for overall health but it also has other added benefits? Look great btw!

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
What type of protocol do you run with the dandelion root? I've actually looked into this for overall health but it also has other added benefits? Look great btw!

Thanks VQ I just take the NOW brand per the directions. It works great on keeping water in check. You can take too much though. I took it 3x Ed till I got it under control. Now just once a day.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
This is 4 weeks out. Did a trial deplete this week. Still got a ways to go in 4 weeks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415412900.673563.jpg

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Looking good. I Always have as many pharm grade products possible when dieting for a show. Staying dry through out the process helps to see where you really are. Keep banging away. You are on track to be your best come contest day.

Keep working on posing. Find your best look and lock it in,
Good lcuk,
GC

Posing is my nemesis. Lol. I'll think I have it right in the mirror then I look like shit on camera. Practice practice practice.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Your quads are spectacular!!! How does your back look now?

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Your quads are spectacular!!! How does your back look now?

Well I tried to upload a pic of my back too yesterday and I was over my quota. Not sure how to fix that. It's really pretty dry. Still some subQ fat all the way around the waist but shouldn't be too hard to get it off in the next 4 weeks. I'll try to figure out how to post it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic