Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Push for the last show of the year -Rock

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm not really into bodybuilding but your progress in this thread is sick.

Much respect.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I'm not really into bodybuilding but your progress in this thread is sick.

Much respect.

Thank you. I kicked it in high gear for sure. I know I don't have the size and density to be competitive so I have to rely on proportion and conditioning to place. I hope I hit it this time.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
1 week to go and your looking great! Best wishes! What's in store this wk for training and diet?

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Thanks everyone! 5.0 this week is depletion, which I'm pretty depleted as it is. I've kept sodium and water high so I didn't flatten out too much. So diet is meat and veggies only, high sodium and high water till Thursday and then we'll start carb load. Training is high reps to try and deplete out all the glycogen and posing everyday till I get it all right.

Jenner, great to see you! And thank you for the encouragement.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thanks everyone! 5.0 this week is depletion, which I'm pretty depleted as it is. I've kept sodium and water high so I didn't flatten out too much. So diet is meat and veggies only, high sodium and high water till Thursday and then we'll start carb load. Training is high reps to try and deplete out all the glycogen and posing everyday till I get it all right.

Muah!! I'm always watching ;) and anytime!!!! :)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014

This is great! Thanks for these posts brother!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Sounds like a rough week, can't wait to see the results! Best wishes!

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Look at this tiny little guy, haha jk big Rock!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic