What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Re: Precision Peptides

Lab test on their follistain posted on WCBB, 1/2 price deals for about 1/2 the purity sounds about right.

Reactions: SJA
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011

Damn.. well you can't debunk a purity test. I will not be using sten/PP again.

I do still use CEM Products although their prices are a bit higher....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Well AJ and marx both know my experience with them (sten) and I can;t say anything that hasn;t already been said.

Lab test on their follistain posted on WCBB, 1/2 price deals for about 1/2 the purity sounds about right.

They should have been booted off the forums last year but certain money hungry owners let them stay on all for the sake of collecting advertising fees, I wont name names because there forums are now mostly defunct.
But I saw it first hand and booted them off HCM last year once and for all.
Biggest lying ass bullshitters I ever saw...just a underhanded way of scamming and pushing out shit product...they had some kinda quick special deal every week.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

They should have been booted off the forums last year but certain money hungry owners let them stay on all for the sake of collecting advertising fees, I wont name names because there forums are now mostly defunct.
But I saw it first hand and booted them off HCM last year once and for all.
Biggest lying ass bullshitters I ever saw...just a underhanded way of scamming and pushing out shit product...they had some kinda quick special deal every week.

After I tried to work things out with them for MONTHS I got no support from the board owner AT ALL.

When I called them out in a thread that showed their emails and their clear responsibility and fucked attitude you backed me AJ and the community of brothers weighed in- and the STEN fucks STILL shorted me a few bucks worth, LOL, twats.

After 6 months of bullshit.

But community making its' position known worked out over greedhead scam fucks.

I have used STEN since PT141 way cheap, knowing I was gambling. It came out OK.

Had to call though.

Isn't there a bad exemstane assay or something floating around?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Please read the following, whether it takes place we will see, I am marking out my buddys name. Read from the bottom up. I bolded everything the owner said and everything I said is in Italics.

Re: Where the HELL is this order??
James Tamborello <[email protected]>

Add to Contacts
To: Me Hannibal; LMRGARY <[email protected]>

I will have 2 pt 141 sent out today..

JIMT

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Me Hannibal> wrote:

My Buddies Address here

To: Me Hannibal
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 10:26:54 AM

Subject: Re: Where the HELL is this order??

what address do you want the 2 PT 141 sent to

JIMT

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Me Hannibal wrote:

It was when the sale was going buy one get one free and the product was

2-10mgl - pt-141 the total was 34.99

so I am guessing there should have been 4 since it was buy one get one free. The invoice number was 1829

To: Me Hannibal; LMRGARY <[email protected]>; GAVIN SMITH <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 9:09:06 AM

i will take care of it.. just send me what we need to send and what address it need to go to

I will take it directly to Operations to send out

JIMT

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Me Hannibal> wrote:

James,

I am having "My Buddy's" wife send me all the e-mails that were sent to support or where ever they went, all is fine just please make sure this order is taken care of. I want to order more from you but I am seeing on a lot of boards where the shipping is starting to take forever and support isn't responding to people. On my main board www.theironden.com there is a whole thread dedicated to Precision. If you take care of this for me I will defiantly post there that thing were handled promptly, we have IBFF competitors on our site and all I can do is help you by posting that. Like I said I have used some of your products and I find them to be very good. Again thanks for the quick response.

To: Me Hannibal>
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 8:39:23 AM

I have not heard of this before..

you need to contact Gary at [email protected]

and Copy me if you have isssues again

I have sent him the issue.. and gavin is aware also..

JIMT

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Me Hannibal> wrote:

James,

I appreciate the quick response, I referred Klint to you and I know his wife has called several times. I hope this can be cleared up soon.

To: Me Hannibal>; LMRGARY <[email protected]>; GAVIN SMITH <[email protected]>
Cc: My Buddy
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 7:16:04 AM

Gary or gavin,

Please send me "Me Hannibal" this tracking number Or if the order for some reason has not shipped

from Jan 30th the order # is 1829 ...... I want the order out TODAY>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sent numerouse emails to you garry about this order..

JIMT

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:15 AM, Me Hannibal> wrote:

I want to know where this order is? It has been OVER a month. I referred these people to you and it is taking this long? WTF, you should have just stayed StenLabs. Klint and I need to hear from you today please.

Date: January 30, 2011 3:49:11 PM CST
To: My Buddy
Subject: Precision Bionics Peptide Research Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

Thank you for your order!

Order Information

Merchant:

Precision Bionics Peptide Research

Invoice Number:

Customer ID:

Billing Information
My Buddy's Info

Shipping Information

Total:

US $34.99

Visa

Date/Time:

30-Jan-2011 01:49:10 PM PT

Transaction ID:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

How is it you sent him order info and he still didn't know where to send the items or even what you ordered? Should have told him you ordered 10, LOL

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Well I told him I ordered 2 and it was buy one get one free but shit right now i just want this shit cleared up and product delivered.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Just an FYI copied from another board posted by legaljuicer:

Here is a post on another board. It clearly shows that Jim stole Sten Labs inventory and sold it as Precision Peptides.Sten labs has a lawsuit against Jim(Precision Peptides). If anyone is willing to email me that this happened to them that would be awesome. PM me and I will provide an email address for you. Also, If anyone is willing to email me that received emails from precision peptides that were Sten Labs showing he also stole Sten Labs mailing list that would help too. He has some proof already but more would help. If any Mods of other boards are willing to post this on their sites and have them contact me that would be awesome. Let's try to right the wrong that was done by Jim to the community.

quote from another post:
BINGO!!!!! A member paying for something and getting fake stuff = sca**er its always the same with them guys, they send just enough real stuff to keep things going as long as they can before they are stopped!! and yes its the same stuff, I have a member at my board that got stuff from them with sten labs labels still on them with a black marker line through the sten labs name. They did not even change the labels before they shipped it. Sorry if i looked pissed off guys but I am. Because a lot of my friends, and members, on a lot of boards got ripped off from this co.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011

After I tried to work things out with them for MONTHS I got no support from the board owner AT ALL.

When I called them out in a thread that showed their emails and their clear responsibility and fucked attitude you backed me AJ and the community of brothers weighed in- and the STEN fucks STILL shorted me a few bucks worth, LOL, twats.

After 6 months of bullshit.

But community making its' position known worked out over greedhead scam fucks.

I have used STEN since PT141 way cheap, knowing I was gambling. It came out OK.

Had to call though.

Isn't there a bad exemstane assay or something floating around?

I remember this shit. it truly was BS the way it was handled.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011

If Im reading what marx said correctly and they are an offshoot of Sten I gave those fucksticks the boot from HCM and had numerous problems and complaints with them when I was on the staff of CS...they get in over their heads on low prices and quick money and make promises they cannot keep.
I have used AminoOutpost and have been completely satisified with their products, prices and service...they are top notch and this is not me trying to bump for them thats just been my personal experience.

This site doesn't work. I ran across a thread on PP where someone had used them and coincidentally his credit card was jacked. the site seems to be down. Anyone have any word on this?

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010

allot of mis information..
Not that it's worng but lets start at aj's post . I think you booted stenlabs when I did.. Dave was running the place into the ground. Dave was heavily drinking and possibly other things.. people not getting their shit on time and always excuses..
So in an attempt to save what was left of the name stenlabs, he hired on Jim who really did turn things around. Stenlabs was doing good again.. This was last year up until december.. It was then that LMR left or got fired from innovative and according to the owners, he took product with him.
Jim hired LMR while jim was still partners with dave at Stenlabs,...
Dave was just the money man while Jim was running the day to day.. Just when stenlabs ran that huge sale in early december, Dave wanted to get back into the day to day operations.
That didn't sit well with jim and I guess it really came to blows.. (not physically) ..
Jim leaves, starts Precision peptides. He takes LMR and reddemon and one other with him.. He may have even hired Phil hernon right around or a little before this. Jim also takes all the inventory. Then tells everyone that stenlabs is changing their name to Precisionpeptides.. Both he is now be severed papers for. He stole the inventory and also tried to steal the customer base.

I told Phil that he should stay away and it was illegal what Jim was doing.. But None seemed to listen.

When LMR tired to have the stenlabs banner (as I did let them back due to Jim doing a good job running stenlabs Nov 2010) switch to PP banners.. I said no and he and I get into a heated battle.. I have a pm where he states that they intentionally tried to bring down both innovative peptides and stenlabs and with Phil now on their side, they would most certainly do it..

fast forward to the follistatin.. There were so many lies perpetrated about this it isn't funny.. all in an attempt to cover up the the shit really never worked and who knows what was in the vial.. first people were reconstituting it right.. next they were using the wrong water to reconstitute it with.. Then they had to add some arginine in there otherwise the amount would be so small people wouldn't see it or shot shit like that...
Jim gets served papers and I believe some others.. Not sure who, but everyone except LMR has jumped ship.

When your sole income is derived from repping for a company.. What you say will always be suspect.

anyways,, thats about where everyone is now

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

Dave was messing up- Jim took over, a few months later he was messing up, and I'd get pissy emails just like Dave's- full of contradictions and BS that had you think 'recs' cuz it was obvious double talk and excuse pepper with 'gonna make it rights' and an extra if the mail did arrive.

Had a full 6 month bullshit stream posted elsewhere, laughable inept sorry crap- Jim as purveyor...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic