Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010
Re: Precision Peptides

i think they named names themselves! :))

True! :D It's no biggie -- sometimes I'm just not sure what's ok to share between boards and what's not. You know what I mean. :)

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

I just started using some of their Melanotan II. It didn't seem to do much like it had before. My color isn't as dark as the Sten I used before. I dosed some today and got the sick feeling I get but will see with the color. Before with very little sun I got pretty dark in the face and arms.

Just mixed up some of their GHRP-6 so will see with that. I dose it after workout and wait 10-15 minutes before my shake. At about 8-10 minutes I would feel a little flush. Will see with this stuff.

All was ordered during the Grand Opening sale.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011

I am not saying I told you so but I told you so. PP stole from Sten . PP was started with lies and stolen $$ and merchandise. If he was so awesome why has he had so many issues? Why do employees keep leaving? Why do people get infections? That video with Marcus Haley was a joke. Marcus and Jim came across sounding stupid.

Dave is doing well with Sten Labs and has changed things around now that Jim is gone. There are many people on WCBB that will tell you Sten is good to go.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011

This company is terrible and it was a wise decision not to let them advertise here. Their clen is crap and I know a few guys who had to take upwards of 200mcg to feel anything at all. When confronted about this their reps claimed that all other clen contained caffeine and other stims and that theirs was pure which is why you don't feel anything. Complete horse Shit. Things like that and the numerous reports of people getting infections, even ending up in the hospital, is enough for me to stay away even if the crap was free.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i must've lucked out and got my stuff off the top when they 1st opened.got mt2,clen,anastrozole,clomid,nolva.all were on the money,also caber.just started it so i can't really tell yet.won't use them again with all the feedback now but so far not a single problem.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I saw all the negative shit about PP after they'd been open a month or so, so I wasn't going near them. But I strayed over to their website tonight and shit! Those prices are enough to make you start justifying trying it out. I remembered this thread and decided to read through it again, put some sense back into me...thanks.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
check out the "rumor" thread over at RX....joe d got it right......Jim feeds his reps a bunch of BS and they post it up :) LMAO

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
PP is fake as fuck. I bought 5 bottles of LR3 from them and didnt notice shit. at the end i was burning through a bottle every 4 days just to see if it would make me feel any different. i notice 40-60mcg when i use it so surely 250 would make me feel something. 100% garbage and i would never recommend or use them again.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
that was from september. what did he get busted for? says something about a lewd act.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Precision Peptides Vice-President gets arrested....LMAO

Arrests

what was he arrested for? It looked to me like lewd act which is the same category as solicitation of prostution isint it?...or am i way off? i never know how to read these things. also wasant that from september?

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
yes from September

It was for prostitution :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic