pbtom
What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Re: Precision Peptides

I got real excited when I saw their prices and moderators from other boards vouching for LMR, but I'm kind of glad now that I sat back and waited for feedback. Oh well, back to IP and ID for my PCT and clen.

Just an FYI copied from another board posted by legaljuicer:

Here is a post on another board. It clearly shows that Jim stole Sten Labs inventory and sold it as Precision Peptides.Sten labs has a lawsuit against Jim(Precision Peptides). If anyone is willing to email me that this happened to them that would be awesome. PM me and I will provide an email address for you. Also, If anyone is willing to email me that received emails from precision peptides that were Sten Labs showing he also stole Sten Labs mailing list that would help too. He has some proof already but more would help. If any Mods of other boards are willing to post this on their sites and have them contact me that would be awesome. Let's try to right the wrong that was done by Jim to the community.

Off topic, but how does one "company" selling products on the black market sue another?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011

I got real excited when I saw their prices and moderators from other boards vouching for LMR, but I'm kind of glad now that I sat back and waited for feedback. Oh well, back to IP and ID for my PCT and clen.

Off topic, but how does one "company" selling products on the black market sue another?

BC it is grey market, not black market.....research chems not meant for human consumption.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

what a total mess... why in the world did Phil Hernon get involved in such a cluster... has this negatively affected his rep? he seemed like a pretty straight up dude.

I've got some PP stuff, and it seems underdosed to me... I did, however, get the product on time. I have their T3, exemastene, and a-dex. I suppose I can just run more of the AIs, but I'm not crazy about not knowing what my actual dose is for T3. I typically just rune a low dose of 25mcg to counter with GH.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011

The BS for them continues on RxMuscle

They join and everyone posts up concerns

Mods infract and edit or delete posts

Mods sing the praises of them

Members buy the product

Members now have infections

PERFECT

I cant check RxM from work to see if any of the threads are there, I may have been banned already.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010

Infections now? Holy shit!

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010

The BS for them continues on RxMuscle

They join and everyone posts up concerns

Mods infract and edit or delete posts

Mods sing the praises of them

Members buy the product

Members now have infections

PERFECT

I cant check RxM from work to see if any of the threads are there, I may have been banned already.

I won't name names, but one of the PP reps on Rx is dating the forum admin. Maybe you guys already knew that.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

I won't name names, but one of the PP reps on Rx is dating the forum admin. Maybe you guys already knew that.

No actually I didnt know that, good reason why they are still on Rx. Thanks for passing that on Phoenix :)

P

Phoenix

Nov 14, 2010

So much for not naming names! LOL ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

This has Lifetime Channel movie of the week written all over it... What a messed up situation. How does the community go about getting rid of people like this?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic