Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Did Precision Peptides go out of business or are they still scamming people?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I haven't gotten any junk mail from them in a long time.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
They just sent out a big email about doing a HUGE sale...Id say someone was about to run....I got a bunk order where I had to use almost 3x the rec dosage before it even worked....they obviously knew because the replacements were good to go...fuck them

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Dna peptides is a child company from pp. stay away from both. Scammers!

J

jason1179

Jul 9, 2012
I don't know what to say here, I should probably go and make an intro post.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Because they have no idea who they are working for. When a pro says he uses nothing but gnc whey protein, do you believe them. They are getting paid by dna...you want the real scoop about the owner of pp or dna? Just ask me and I will open your eyes.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
You all smell this 1st post!

Isn't this soliciting? I'll let staff decide!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
These guy sure bring out the spamming bastards!

87098auto

Aug 23, 2012
Don't wate ur time or think of giving them ur CC. After reading mixed reviews, I thought I would order a small order and try it out. My total was $43 the following day I look at my bank account the charged $118. I go back to site log in to see they changed my invoice and added $85 for international shipping, I LIVE IN PUERTO RICO. Part of the US all shipping charges are the same no difference whatsoever. After 8 email I found a site that had posted there ph# tried calling that and all I got was a recording. Never got anything in mail nor been able to reach them. Now i'm stuck trying to have CC refund my $. This site sucks Don't be tempted by there good Deal's. Complete waste of time....

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I am trying to confirm but I hear DNA Peptides was raided. Both DNA Peptides and Precision Peptides sites are down. I am almost positive they were both still working together but telling customers that they were not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic