Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
PP is NOT Sten this thread is Full of BS. Jim T Separated From Dave at Sten and is Suing the Pants off him in a huge lawsuit. PP buys huge volumes and have over 500,000 worth of peptides in stock. They offer the best prices because they buy in huge volume. They have a real office and a stock unlike most peptide companies.
Every batch is confirmed by spectrum and their purity is 100%. Tons of Jim's ex employees go out and try to set up peptide companies and try to bash him. The funny thing is they don't have the capital go out and pay way to much and charge you way higher for the same or less quality product.

Precision is now working with Mel Chancy, Dennis James, Sean Ray, Vince Taylor, Geore Farah, and Now Dorian Yates.
Precision is the only peptide company recognized by the IFBB and NPC. Precision is doing over 50 shows this year.
They sell to all the top ifbb and top npc athletes and they are all getting insane results.

So all the talk I see hear isn't close to factual. Everyone knows Mel Chancey Mr 187 speaks his mind on what is real.
Go ask him about Precision. George Farah has some of the best athletes and wouldn't put his name on stuff he hasn't had his
athletes use and see results.

So the fact is Jim separated from Sten over a year ago not liking what was going on there. He started precision and there isn't a company that comes close to his buying power. If you want to pay double or triple for the same thing go ahead.

The video seems a bit different from your rap. And researchers don't see 100% purity very often...

For a first post this is interesting. Are you a rep or employee for Precision Peptides?

Go to the intro thread area and introduce yourself first though please, in keeping with accepted board etiquette.

Interesting getting your perspective. I'm sure you've got the conversation going again! LOL

Any thoughts from folks familiar with the company and its products?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
PP is NOT Sten this thread is Full of BS. Jim T Separated From Dave at Sten and is Suing the Pants off him in a huge lawsuit. PP buys huge volumes and have over 500,000 worth of peptides in stock. They offer the best prices because they buy in huge volume. They Ihave a real office and a stock unlike most peptide companies.
Every batch is confirmed by spectrum and their purity is 100%. Tons of Jim's ex employees go out and try to set up peptide companies and try to bash him. The funny thing is they don't have the capital go out and pay way to much and charge you way higher for the same or less quality product.

Precision is now working with Mel Chancy, Dennis James, Sean Ray, Vince Taylor, Geore Farah, and Now Dorian Yates.
Precision is the only peptide company recognized by the IFBB and NPC. Precision is doing over 50 shows this year.
They sell to all the top ifbb and top npc athletes and they are all getting insane results.

So all the talk I see hear isn't close to factual. Everyone knows Mel Chancey Mr 187 speaks his mind on what is real.
Go ask him about Precision. George Farah has some of the best athletes and wouldn't put his name on stuff he hasn't had his

So the fact is Jim separated from Sten over a year ago not liking what was going on there. He started precision and there isn't a company that comes close to his buying power. If you want to pay double or triple for the same thing go ahead.

edited: I cant find anything nice to say so I'm just withdrawing my statement

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Doesn't change the fact Jim T is a douche. Maybe we can lock hm and Phil Henron in a closet and they can have an all night peptide suckfest on each other. Maybe in my next post I will tell everyone how I really feel....

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
PP is NOT Sten this thread is Full of BS. Jim T Separated From Dave at Sten and is Suing the Pants off him in a huge lawsuit. PP buys huge volumes and have over 500,000 worth of peptides in stock. They offer the best prices because they buy in huge volume. They have a real office and a stock unlike most peptide companies.

Jimmy couldn't organize a good piss up in a brewery for fuck sakes. I know I've sai it before but I have never seen a poorer operation in all my life.

Thanks for more bullshit.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Do these two companies follow the same rule book? Specifically never replying to emails sent? That's my experience with precision and sten. Most of the time they get the product to you but when you have a problem forget about talking or emailing. I left precision because of poor customer response, and now I'm getting the run around form Sten. Quite disturbing.

update: Sten finally came through and sent the products with extra for the trouble. That was cool. Hopefully this was a fluke with the backorder.

Last edited:
L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
If you ever have an issue with Sten just let me know and I will assist.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

My buddy just got busted for selling straight peptides in the USA. I cant wait till your scam company does too. Your IGF is complete garbage. Who the fuck cares if you rent office space. Your products suck ass and I would recomend that no one ever give any of them a shot. Your all a bunch of con-artist degenerate fucks. I will go as far as saying DO NOT BUY FROM PRECISION PEPTIDES. THERE SHIT IS FAKE AS FUCK. Good luck having pro sponsored athletes. These are for research purpose so thats really gonna help your case in federal court you fucking jerk off.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
I have herd ALOT of bad about them also.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
You're suspect, but your man's igf is good :eek:

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
ddubbs and Bryan H = the latest people to get scammed and lied to by Jim T.

Jim T did not have a lawsuit againt Dave. Dave has the lawsuit against Precision Peptides.

I hope to God that Gavin Smith is ready for his Karma Train he has coming his way :)

I wonder why all the PP staff are staying quiet on RX and MD ?????? I don't dislike the staff at PP other than Gavin Smith. I honestly feel sorry for them. The either see free products or just need a job. Have they ever wondered why the whole original staff left PP???? Because they woke up and saw the LIES!!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic