Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Precision Peptides RipOff

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Ive been in touch with RonnyT over at JM about getting peptides and research chems tested in the future, and he is still looking for a lab to do it. He had a company in China, that was doing it before, but they were shut down or busted. Ill keep you guys informed. I do want to test some of these companies products in the future, and hopefully get them shut down for peddling garbage..

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I think that's funny considering the clen some us get is through legit channels for our horses.

It was one of the worst excuses I have ever heard. They essentially said that they knew what was in everyone else's clen and no one sold pure clen but them. That is fucking retarded. When you have guys taking up to 200mcg and feeling nothing at all then your clen is just crap, period.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
It was one of the worst excuses I have ever heard. They essentially said that they knew what was in everyone else's clen and no one sold pure clen but them. That is fucking retarded. When you have guys taking up to 200mcg and feeling nothing at all then your clen is just crap, period.

I had one of my friends taking his clen and he kept telling me it was no good so he took 3 mls which should of been 600 mcg and felt nothing... that clen right there was beyond crap.

D

ddubbs

Feb 3, 2012
PP is NOT Sten this thread is Full of BS. Jim T Separated From Dave at Sten and is Suing the Pants off him in a huge lawsuit. PP buys huge volumes and have over 500,000 worth of peptides in stock. They offer the best prices because they buy in huge volume. They have a real office and a stock unlike most peptide companies.
Every batch is confirmed by spectrum and their purity is 100%. Tons of Jim's ex employees go out and try to set up peptide companies and try to bash him. The funny thing is they don't have the capital go out and pay way to much and charge you way higher for the same or less quality product.

Precision is now working with Mel Chancy, Dennis James, Sean Ray, Vince Taylor, Geore Farah, and Now Dorian Yates.
Precision is the only peptide company recognized by the IFBB and NPC. Precision is doing over 50 shows this year.
They sell to all the top ifbb and top npc athletes and they are all getting insane results.

So all the talk I see hear isn't close to factual. Everyone knows Mel Chancey Mr 187 speaks his mind on what is real.
Go ask him about Precision. George Farah has some of the best athletes and wouldn't put his name on stuff he hasn't had his
athletes use and see results.

So the fact is Jim separated from Sten over a year ago not liking what was going on there. He started precision and there isn't a company that comes close to his buying power. If you want to pay double or triple for the same thing go ahead.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
and please explain to me why their clen is shit? I gave some to first time users and even at 200mcg, they did not feel jack shit, at 600mcg, they began to feel it. Ya, great stuff they have, lol...

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
and please explain to me why their clen is shit? I gave some to first time users and even at 200mcg, they did not feel jack shit, at 600mcg, they began to feel it. Ya, great stuff they have, lol...

because it pure so you won't feel like other clen... lol this is one of the response i have read someone got.. PP is a bunch of garbage and i'm still pissed off about ripped off with bunk ass products and even tried talking to Jim and LMR about the situation and got no response.. So ddubbs go push your garbage somewhere else

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
I know about who left who at PP. All I know is my order was shit instead of peptides. That's all I care about.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
PP is NOT Sten this thread is Full of BS. Jim T Separated From Dave at Sten and is Suing the Pants off him in a huge lawsuit. PP buys huge volumes and have over 500,000 worth of peptides in stock. They offer the best prices because they buy in huge volume. They have a real office and a stock unlike most peptide companies.
Every batch is confirmed by spectrum and their purity is 100%. Tons of Jim's ex employees go out and try to set up peptide companies and try to bash him. The funny thing is they don't have the capital go out and pay way to much and charge you way higher for the same or less quality product.

Precision is now working with Mel Chancy, Dennis James, Sean Ray, Vince Taylor, Geore Farah, and Now Dorian Yates.
Precision is the only peptide company recognized by the IFBB and NPC. Precision is doing over 50 shows this year.
They sell to all the top ifbb and top npc athletes and they are all getting insane results.

So all the talk I see hear isn't close to factual. Everyone knows Mel Chancey Mr 187 speaks his mind on what is real.
Go ask him about Precision. George Farah has some of the best athletes and wouldn't put his name on stuff he hasn't had his
athletes use and see results.

So the fact is Jim separated from Sten over a year ago not liking what was going on there. He started precision and there isn't a company that comes close to his buying power. If you want to pay double or triple for the same thing go ahead.

Their "office" is a fucking rental space in a strip mall and their "stock" is stored in a 1987 maytag refrigerator. And I don't give a fuck who they pay to rep their garbage. That 'company' is shit and so is their scam-ass products.

And no one's purity is 100%... claims like that are why you have to be a fucking moron to buy from PP, just like their claims about working with Hopkins and the Mayo clinic. If anyone believes that then they're dumb as a sack of shriveled up dicks.

Can someone now ban this troll-ass spammer, please?

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Here is PP's "office"...

It's a rinky-dinky 700sq foot box in a strip mall with a couple of illegals filling orders and their stock being kept in a POS fridge. Tell you what, ddubbs, I'll take a pic of our board room tomorrow to show you what a real business uses for an office.

Oh, and BTW, that is ddubbs talking in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I cant believe people still support these guys

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic